CHAPTER 2

Roses POV

I did my same morning routine.

Wake up.

Eat.

Train.

Everyday I have done it.

My hand has gotten so much better. These two weeks I didn't use my hand that much.

But now that it's healed I am planning to go to the street fighting tonight.

I jumped the rope meanwhile the boys were fighting with each other.

I chuckled at them since Ace has lost all the fights.

"Come on, I gave you advantage this time." Stephen helped Ace stand up.

"No you didn't!" He said all sweaty and out of breath.

I heard the door open and Amanda, Sara and Lorenzo come in.

"Hey guys! We decided to join your training for the first time." Amanda said walking towards the ring.

"Have you ever fought before?" I chuckled. I know Sara has, but I know Amanda doesn't even know how to throw a punch.

She is very fit to be honest, but we have never brought her to any fight or any dangerous thing involved.

Sara obviously has. She always attends the street fighting where her cousin Santos works. Lorenzo told me she is very good at weapons.

If you are wondering...Lorenzo and Sara are kind of a thing right now.

It's not official yet.

But still, they are kind of together.

"I haven't, but you can teach me." She gave us a small smile.

"This will take a while for you to learn." Ace laughed.

"Shut up, I bet she will be better than you." Stephen said coming down the ring towards me.

I handed him the rope and he started jumping.

"Okay I can teach you the basics and later Lorenzo and the boys can teach you some tricks." I said. I grabbed some bandages and started putting them in her hands. I tried to layer them so she won't get hurt.

-

First, Amanda started doing some cardio and jumped the rope for a few minutes. I showed her the basics of how to punch and in which correct way to fold her fingers and hand.

Actually she became really good at it.

Lorenzo walked towards me, "Rose can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure," we walked out of the training room and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, I know Connors passing was two months ago and I wanted to ask if there was going to be a memorial for him?" I never thought that question was going to be asked.

It never crossed my mind once.

Making a memorial will be hard, but attending to it will be worse.

I know it's the right thing to do.

"Yes, we can plan it next week." I gave him a small smile.

"Oh and Rose!" Before I could go downstairs Lorenzo stopped me for a second.

"Have you heard anything about Jason?"

"No I haven't."

"I may call him so he can come tomorrow if that's okay with you." He said.