CHAPTER 20

I woke up blinded by the sun. I felt chills down my spine as my naked body lays on my bed covered with my soft sheets. I turn to the right looking at Jason's face.

His lips were pale and thin and his nose slender and rounded. A prominent jaw curved around, strong arms, calves, and a firm chest and abdomen.

His eyebrows are thick and dark black as well as his hair. My eyes look at his body liking the way his tattoos go from the top of his head all the way to his feet.

That's what makes him look more intimidating, even if his voice is deep and his facial features are well defined, just the way that he stares at you dead in the eye makes you feel weak.

His tattoos have different shapes, lines, names, and flowers making me wonder why he chose them. I would spend my entire life listening to his story behind his tattoos, behind his perspective.

I always wondered what happened to him when Elijah took him. He has never spoken a word about it and I don't expect him to do it. I will wait. As he waited for me, I will do the same for him.

His eyes slowly open revealing his gorgeous grey eyes. His lips form into a small smirk making me feel chills all over my body.

How did I get so lucky?

He sits up revealing his back tattoos. He stands up not minding his nakedness walking straight to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth, relaxing his entire body.

I just lay there staring at him. Admiring and taking in this beautiful human being.

I stand up covering my body with one of the sheets walking towards the bathroom. He turns around smiling at me. My eyes never looked at his member. I just kept staring at his gorgeous eyes.

He moved closer to my lips but before he kissed me I moved away.

"Morning breath." I said. I move him behind me, making my body point towards the mirror and sink. I brushed my teeth patiently when I felt his warm hand surround my waist.

After I finished I turned at him making our faces inches away from each other.

His arm pulls me against him making me feel his member against my thighs, my hands go around his neck making my lips touch his, moving them in sync.

"You don't have to cover your body. Not for me." He says. I smile and walk towards my bed still covered by the bed sheets. I lay down waiting for him to come and lay next to me.

He moves next to me covering himself with the same sheet. We both lay looking at each other without saying anything. Just letting the silence fill the room.

His grey eyes look at my hazel ones. I felt his hand go around my waist respecting my privates. His fingertips move around my abdomen and hips feeling my scars.

My face became neutral trying myself not to flinch. Still feeling sensitive makes me feel anxious right away. But my eyes never left him, making my heart calm itself.

His fingers go up my chest touching my breast with his fingers, making me close my eyes admiring his touch. Until, I felt them touch my collar bone.

My scar was an unusual looking scar, an odd mixture of white and light pink.

The skin around the scar was also slightly discolored, making me know that it did not heal properly.

His hand moves to my neck finally touching my cheek, "You are stunning." His words make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I kissed him passionately making our lips move together in a perfect sync. I move on top of him not minding the sheets moving away revealing my body. His hands are on my waist pulling me against him.