CHAPTER 13

Rose's POV

I stand up silently walking towards Connors room. My small feet were cold because of the floor and my body was shaking because of the nightmare I just had.

When this happens my only thoughts are if they could ever become real?

I just dreamed of my parents dying because of a car crash and it freaked me out. I didn't walk towards my parents room not wanting to wake them up.

I was now in front of Connors room and I could hear he was listening to music. I knock silently waiting for him to open the door or for Connor to say "come in".

I waited a few seconds and the door opened slowly.

"Are you okay?" His voice has always been deep but when he talked to me it became soft. He is wearing some pants and a black hoodie.

"Can't sleep." My voice was silent but he could easily hear me. He put his arms wide open waiting for me to walk and hug him.

I was way smaller than him so when we hugged his big arms covered me completely. Even though he is 16 he is very built.

He winced with my touch which made me question a little. I pushed him away softly and looked at him. He closed his eyes already knowing what was about to happen.

Now I literally pushed him away and walked towards his bed. I folded my arms closed and my feet began to tap the floor.

He did it again.

"I already told you to stop doing this kind of shit." I said. He closed the door and walked towards me.

"Aren't you too young to be saying bad words?" He chuckled.

"Am fourteen so shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes waiting for him to give me an explanation even though I already knew what happened. He laughed.

"Wow, with that mouth no boy will date you." He said and jumped on the bed. He puts his arms behind his neck watching me.

"Stop the bullshit. That's not the point." I say. I walk to the bathroom and open the drawers under the sink. I grabbed the first aid kit and sat down next to Connor.

I took cotton and put some alcohol on it.

"Take your hoodie off." He sighted knowing that I will not stop arguing until he did.

"You are so annoying." He sighted me, making me smirk.

"And you are a pain in the ass." I said.

He takes it off revealing some bruises on his abdomen and his left chest. I see a long cut on the right side of his ribs.

"I told you to stop going to those places." I say and softly put the cotton with alcohol on his cut making him wince a little.

I already knew this was made from a knife. Connor has been going to some places with Lorenzo, Ace, and Stephen. Connor just met Stephen like a month ago and that's when everything started with the fights and him always arriving late.

I have always been close to my brother's friends, especially Lorenzo, and now Stephen and I started talking and I know later we will be really good friends.

"I have to go there. I owe things to some people." I put some more alcohol over the wound and press harder.

"Fuck..Rose. Do it carefully." He winced.

"Stop getting yourself in trouble. Next time you can get killed." I said I was afraid that in the future it could happen.

I will die if something bad happens to him. I wouldn't know what to do.

I put a bandage on the wound softly not wanting to hurt him more. I stood up and grabbed the hoodie throwing it at his face.

I walked to the bathroom and took some pain killer pills and gave them to him.

He sat up straight and took the glass of water drinking it with the pill.

"Why can't you sleep." He asked. I sighted and moved next to him sitting down on the bed.

"I did sleep. But I had a nightmare." I said. I looked around his room and saw he had his Mac connected to a speaker. He was listening to Self Care by Mac Miller.

"Wow, finally you don't put on your shitty music." He laughed, "Shut up. It's actually your playlist."

"That explains everything." I chuckled. I stood up and grabbed his computer and the small speaker.

I sit down in front of him looking at some of his playlist, "You literally listen to Billie eilish. Damn I never thought you were that depressive."

"Fuck off. Her music is actually pretty good. And not all of her songs are depressing. You should take your time and listen to them, you piece of shit." I laughed and grabbed a small pillow throwing it at him.

"Okay but at least you listen to Tyler the Creator, Travis, ASAP, Drake." I said proudly since he actually has a nice taste.

"Let's listen to throw back songs." I put some of his songs and they were pretty good. We put some of the Beatles, KISS, Queen and much more. We just stayed sitting down talking.

"They boys will laugh if they find out you listen to Billie eilish." I chuckled.

"I swear Billie eilish is good." He said, making me smile.

"Listen to it when you are bored. It's really relaxing."

"Okay I will." I said.

"Promise?" He said and gave me his pinky finger.

"Promise." I said locking my pinky finger with his.

------------------

I loved writing this chapter.

Also sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I hope you are enjoying this story and I can't wait to write the next chapter.

Thank you for 7k!!!!