FINAL CHAPTER

(Long chapter)

His warmth makes the cold fade away. Our bodies were locked with so much love and our lips touching with passion. His finger tips touching my neck going down to my abdomen and hips.

I felt safe, loved and happy in this moment.

A sigh of relief fills my mind and body knowing that the two people that I love and care about are safe. My brother, the one who fought for me since I was little and Jason, the man who taught me love and gave me hope.

I know today will be difficult, it will give me fear and a part of me will lose that bit of hope if something goes wrong.

His arms were around my body making sparks form around me. His fingers massaged my head making me take a breath relaxing my muscles.

"I already talked to them, everything will work out." His deep voice sounds like music to my ears, making me feel comfortable.

"It's been 7 months since I left." My voice is soft and I could feel myself breakdown missing the happiness I had with my friends. Lorenzo helping me make good decisions, Stephen giving me life advice and Ace's silly jokes making everyone in the room smile and laugh.

"You did the right thing." He says.

"I have killed people." My words were said in a whisper but I knew he heard them right.

"Dangerous people, Rose." He lifts my chin up for me to look at his beautiful silver eyes

The right thing? Killing all those men, not feeling any regret. That's the worst part, I didn't feel any remorse, I felt sorry for myself. I knew Jason and Connor killed because those people have done awful things to them, but I did it to make Elijah proud. What if some of the men I killed had a family or weren't a bad person? Some plead for their life and I didnt care at all.

"Elijah told me that we are leaving in 3 hours. You know what we have to do." He said.

I hope this works.

"What are we going to do after this finally ends?" I sighed while I used my finger tracing his tattoos.

"I don't know angel. But I hope you can stay at my place. Live with me." I could feel his voice a little nervous from his response, knowing he was afraid of my answer.

"I will." I said, I felt his finger move my chin to look at him. His face is soft and a small smile formed. His lips kissed mine softly filled with love and passion.

"I love you." He says.

-

Elijah said he sent someone to buy me a dress for the ball, I don't know what it looked like and I didn't argue, I just hope it's beautiful.

The hot water runs down my skin making every part of my body relax, the only thing I could think of was about tonight.

Will this be finally the end?

Will people get killed?

So many questions wandered my mind, I could feel my heart racing because of the nervous thoughts and images of what could happen. People laying on the floor and screams of agony around the big salon, blood everywhere and the fear of my love ones dead.

The smell of fresh roses fill my nose as I wash my entire body, my scars look really well, they are completely healed. I still had small ones from some fights I have had here. I walked out of the shower after finishing. The mirror was filled with steam so I decided to open my door.

In my bed there was a black box with a red bow.

I opened the gift and the beautiful dress caught my eye.