CHAPTER 17

Rose's POV

Grief.

Feels like an emptiness in your body, it gives you this heavy feeling that's like the weight of the world is resting on your shoulders and there is nothing you can do about it.

After what happened last night I haven't talked at all. I walked downstairs and did my usual morning routine. Jason was nowhere to be seen. I think he left really early today.

I have decided to head towards Damon's club and grab a few drinks. I wasn't in the mood to fight. I just want to relax and stop thinking about all the shit happening right now.

I grabbed my car keys and went straight towards the club not minding telling Lorenzo or the rest of the boys.

Music is blasting loudly and I walk straight to the bar which I surprisingly find Logan helping Marcus. I sit down and Marcus notices my presence.

"Hey." He says, his hands immediately went towards the bottle of whisky. I smile at him and he smiles back, I appreciate he didn't ask anything.

"Since when does Logan work with you at the bar?" I ask. Logan walks towards us, "Since when do you drink whisky?" He says in a girly annoying voice.

"Since when are you a pain in the ass?" I say making Marcus laugh at my response. I take a huge swallow of my drink feeling the burning sensation down my throat.

"Come on, you don't have to be rude." He said, pouring me more whisky. I chuckled at his response and thanked him for the drink.

"Where is Amanda?" Logan asks. His question makes me smile at him. Just imagining the two of them together will be so cute.

"She is with Emily." I say looking at Marcus.

"I think we will be hanging out more since you guys are dating them." I say taking a sip from my drink.

"We are not dating." They both say in unison. I roll my eyes and continue drinking.

They both start making more drinks for some guys in the club meanwhile I just stare at some of the people dancing.

"Rose what the fuck!" I recognize his voice from a distance and in my response I just ignore him. "You know the guys are looking for you."

"No surprise." I say swallowing my drink just ignoring his presence.

Damon sits down next to me, "Why didn't you tell them you are here."

"I am not in the mood to deal with people right now." I said turning my chair around so my body is looking towards the bar. Marcus came and poured me another glass of whisky.

"Well, I told them you are here since I don't want Jason turning this place into a war zone just to search for you." Damon said, making me chuckle just with the idea of what Jason is capable of doing.

I take a sip of my drink and take a deep breath trying to block the memories from yesterday.

"It's a surprise you aren't fighting today." He said. He looks towards the ring and then back at me.

"Take it easy Rose." He said, me knowing he is talking about my drink.

"Right now I don't have shit to worry about." I said. I do have things to worry about, especially in finding Elijah. But right now, I just want to take my mind off things.

"I think you do." I turn my eyes towards him, looking at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" I asked. His face had the same expression as mine.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked again.

"Didn't Lorenzo tell you?" He asked me, "Lorenzo is keeping Daniel hostage right now."

I know Lorenzo doesn't want me to deal with shit right now, but I still had the right to know that Daniel is kept hostage inside my own fucking house.

I was supposed to deal with that piece of shit, not him. I finish my drinks and before walking out Damon grabs my arm.

"Rose. Remember that they will be looking for him. Think before you do something stupid." He said, I look at him and just walk away.

-

"Where the fuck is he." I said in a loud voice getting the attention from the boys right away.

"Calm down. What are you talking about." Stephen says. They look at me really confused.

"When were you planning to tell me that Daniel is kept hostage." I said looking at Lorenzo. His expression stays the same.

"I was planning to tell you but not right now." He said. "He is not willing to talk unless you are there."

"Is he kept here?." I ask.

"Obviously no. We decided to keep him in the other house away from us to prevent any danger."

"You wanted to prevent any danger or for me to not find out he is kept hostage." I said walking outside towards my car.

I finally arrived at my other house and the guards let me in immediately.

I came face to face with Tobias (my cousin). He is in charge of the house and everyone.

"Hey, is someone downstairs?" I asked.

"Only that man Damon and Lorenzo brought. He is in the second room."

"Thank you." I walk downstairs towards the place my brother used to keep men hostage.

My eyes caught Daniel sitting in the chair. His eyes are closed and his hands and feet are tied up against the chair. There is a chair also in front of him and to the right there is a table.

"Waky waky." I said loudly. His eyes slowly open up looking straight towards me.

He smiles, "Finally you decide to come and visit me, love."

I stand in front of Daniel looking at him. I sighted and walked upstairs heading to the kitchen.

I grab a bottle of whisky and some sparkling water with some ice. I walked downstairs again and sat in front of Daniel.

I pour myself a cup of my usual drink and just sit there looking at him.

"I missed you." He said. I rolled my eyes taking a huge swallow from my cup.

"You look hotter when you are undressed." He said. My heart started beating faster full of anger making me clench my jaw trying to calm myself down.

"Where is Elijah?" I ask nice and calmly, pouring myself more whisky.

"Come on love. You know it won't be that easy to get the answers you want." He said, his eyes went from my chest to my legs. I put my glass down taking a deep breath.

I folded my hand into a tight fist and punched him really hard in the face near his mouth. "I know it won't be easy." I said smiling back at him.

I grabbed my phone and called Tobias, "Can you bring me some of my stuff." I said to him. He already knew what I meant so I don't have to explain anything.

I sit down again grabbing my drink watching Daniel in front of me with blood coming out of his mouth.

"You turn me on even more when you are mad." He chuckled.

"I would keep my mouth shut right now if I were you." I said drinking my cup of whisky.

"Why would I? We used to have a great time back then." He said. I tried to avoid eye contact but my eyes always go back to him.

"You missed me didn't you?" He said.

The door opened and Tobias came downstairs with a bag. He puts a gun on the table and some knives as well.

I turned my eyes at Daniel, he was looking straight at the stuff Tobias was placing down.

"Now. I suggest that you start giving me answers." I say taking my gun loading it with bullets ready to be used.

Now it's my turn to have some fun.

"I will ask again." I sighted him by putting my gun on his balls.

"Where is Elijah?"

------------------