CHAPTER 10

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my brown eyes see the sun's rays.

Finally for the first time in months I slept amazing. I do not feel tired, my body feels relaxed and my head doesn't hurt anymore. I don't know why but the only way I can sleep is if Jason sleeps with me.

I looked beside me and he was not in my room. I stretch myself and take a deep breath looking at my window, it is sunny but I could tell it's cold outside.

I stand up and head towards it looking at the forest in front of me. I saw red cups outside which made me chuckle a little bit. I put my hand in the window and I was right.

It is cold, which brought a smile to my face. I really love the cold weather and I feel it's better if it's raining.

I go to my bathroom and wash my face, brush my hair, put on some black ripped jeans and a black tight long sleeve sweater. I put on some shoes and headed downstairs.

I didn't use makeup because I don't feel the need to, and I don't know how to use it. If I knew how to do it, I assure you I could do it everyday. But since I don't use it I prefer not to.

I went downstairs to the living room and saw Jason sitting down on a couch with a girl. My heart was beating really fast but immediately slowed down when I looked at her.

She looks 14 years old, she has black hair and her face was a little too perfect, she is really pretty, her head was leaning against Jason's shoulder and his arm was around her.

Her face had a purple almost black bruise on her cheek which made me tense up a little bit. Emily is standing in front of him with her hand on her mouth, she looks really worried.

Her foot was tapping against the floor and Jason's jaw was clenched, he was either angry or nervous I couldn't tell.

I looked towards the kitchen and there was another girl who looked in her twenties, maybe she is 18 I can't tell. Mike was in front of her cleaning her cuts, my heart beats really fast just thinking about where they came from.

My only thought was Cameron.

Dylan and Cole were sitting on the living room couch next to Jason who were looking at the little girl.

"What is going on?" My voice came out soft. All their stares went towards me. The girl who was sitting in front of Mike looked at me a little scared. I didn't know why, I am not intimidating at all.

The little girl who is laying next to Jason moved her head away from him and moved closer to Jason. She was frightened.

The girl who Mike is helping has hazel almost green eyes and her hair is blonde kind of brown. She is really pretty.