CHAPTER 6

Rose's POV

Music was blasting and you could easily hear it from outside.

As we entered the club there was a huge crowd dancing. Some men were looking at us up and down. I felt someone's arm around my waist and realized it was Jason, he pulled me closer to him so people knew I was with him.

"Okay Let's go for some shots!" Amanda shrieks.

She grabbed my hand and took me and Sara to the bar immediately.

"We will be right back boys!" Amanda said.

As we got to the bar I saw Marcus coming towards us, "Hello ladies, what would you like?"

"Can I get 3 shots of tequila please." She said. Marcus went for the bottle and started serving us the shots.

"Here you go ladies."

I swallowed the alcohol feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

"Thank you." Amanda said to Marcus, "I will come later for a drink." She smiled at him.

"Okay girls let's go." Before I went with them I decided to stay with Marcus for a while and get a drink.

"Okay we will be dancing over there." Sara said and both went with the boys to dance.

I sat on the bar with Marcus, "So how is everything going?"

"Really nice, we thought you were coming to fight yesterday." He said grabbing a bottle of whiskey and serving it in a small glass with ice.

"Here you go, the usual." He said, giving me the glass.

"Thanks, I was going to come but some of our friends came yesterday and we decided to stay in the house."

"Is Damon here today?" I asked taking a sip from my drink.

"Yes, he is upstairs doing some paperwork."

"Why doesn't he come downstairs and enjoy the night for the first time." I laughed.

"I am." A deep voice said next to me.

I laughed, "Finally you come downstairs from your fucking cave."

He laughed, "come on King, yesterday I actually came down to watch you fight and you didn't come."

I shrugged, "I was with Jason and the guys."

He rolled his eyes, "next time you bring them with you."

"Where is Logan?" Marcus asked and served him a drink, "he is over there with some girl."

I looked towards Marcus' brother and saw Amanda and Marcus?

Wait what?

"You guys are twins?" I asked.

What the fuck.

I have never seen his brother since he is always upstairs when I come.

"Yes but I am hotter." He said.

Damon laughed and rolled his eyes, "I will go with your boyfriend and Mike," he said turning around.

"He is not my boyfriend." I yelled.

"I thought you guys were dating." Marcus said.

"Well we didn't see each other for a while, and we are taking our time." I take a huge swallow from my drink.

"Where is his sister? I heard she is alive and now staying with Jason." He asked.

"She is coming later tonight with her cousin Tyler." I said.