CHAPTER 12

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

I am laying on my bed meanwhile Octavia is taking a little nap. She took a shower and I lent her some of my clothes. The pants were a little oversized and Jason lent her his hoodie, it is really big, but she looks comfortable.

Ace told me that Octavia's parents were going to arrive today. He said her father answered the phone and told him he was coming to get her.

I turn to look at Octavia and my heart is broken for her. The way someone can be so inhuman to hurt a little girl. After knowing what they did not only to Octavia but every woman makes me furious. It makes me want to fucking kill everyone.

I hate to admit it, but it's true. I want to do it for every single girl who was hurt, raped, tortured, killed.

I heard a knock on my door which took me out of my thoughts. Slowly and silently, I stand up trying not to wake up Octavia. I opened the door thinking it was Jason but it wasn't.

"They are here." Ace said. I turned to look at Octavia, she didn't wake up or anything so I decided to first talk to her parents about her issue and what happened to her down there.

"Let's go." I walked past him but he stopped me.

"Aren't you going to tell Octavia?" He says in a whispering voice so we dont wake her up, he looks at her and then back at me.

"First we need to talk to her parents." I said and walked downstairs. Jason was the only one sitting in the living room. We both looked at each other and he stood up walking towards me.

"They told me two men were coming. Maybe someone brought her father." He said. I sighed hoping everything can turn out okay.

Out of nowhere a loud knock is heard from the door which made me jump a little sending me chills.

I walked towards it and opened the door with a small smile which disappeared in an instant. A man in his mid forties was standing in front of me, and immediately the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.

"I am here for the kid." His voice was rough and I could barely understand what he said. He is wearing black jeans and a black shirt. His hair is black as well as his eyes. He was very built, but something in him didn't make me feel comfortable at all.

He didn't ask and just walked inside, Jason's eyes looked at me and then towards the man. His jaw clenched and all his body became tense. He walked towards the man and grabbed his shoulder stopping him from going somewhere around the house.

"Who do you think you are coming inside of this house? Wanna get killed?" Jason's voice became deep, deeper than usual.

The man's hand moved Jasons from his shoulder, "And who do you think you are for taking my kid away from me?" The man tried to keep a serious face but then he smiled and walked to the chairs. He grabs a chair and sat down almost falling over to the floor, he literally couldn't walk by his own. He can't even sit down.