Chapter 2.4 Roommates

Chapter 2 - Roommates

Chase's P.O.V

By: ScarletStarLight

"Woah." I said to myself as I looked at everyone. We were all crowded into a room. Everyone talking and talking and talking. I shook my head and put on my biggest smile. I might as well start off with a good impression. I slide into the group, squeezing by everyone. "Hey be careful, man." Someone said as I turned to the source of the voice. I turned around to 2 boys about my age who were talking to each other.

"Hello, I'm Soren." The boy who had talked to me said. He had short wavy hair and chocolate brown eyes. He looked more like a teacher than a student, the way he was dressed all proper looking. He had a cheery smile and might I add and small bit of a Scottish accent. "And I'm Jasper." The other boy said. He had black hair with that 'emo' style cut and pure grey eyes. "I'm Chase." I said to them.

"So do you know we will be leaving this nightmare?" I asked them as I looked around. This was chaos. "Students we are boarding the bus. Everyone get someone to share a seat with." An announcer said through the intercom answering my question. I looked around and everyone got a 'seat partner'. "Chase you can sit with me." Soren said as he picked up his two bags from the ground. "See you guys later." Jasper said as he grabbed his bags and left us. We all boarded onto the bus, Soren and I talked the whole way.

----------------------------

"Wow." Soren said as he looked out the window. I peeked out of it. Wow, indeed! The school was huge, it looked like a huge Gothic castle. One word came to my mind 'Hogwarts'. We all were dropped off in front of the school then we were filed into the school. Instantly we were sent to the auditorium, which was the lunch room. I sat next to Soren, Jasper, and 2 other people. The two brothers named Zane and Alex. Zane seemed pretty mad at Alex so we didn't talk to them. Zane had short brown hair with brown eyes, while Alex had black hair with chocolate brown highlights and dark green eyes. They were one of a kind.

"Hello Students............" The Dean began to talk, but it was really hard to hear so I just looked around at everyone. Alex was looking at this girl and whispering something to Zane at the same time. Soren was intently listening to the Dean, writing down a few notes too. Jasper was just kind of looking around like I was.

Suddenly everyone stood up and grabbed their bags. "Wait, what's happening?" I asked. Soren laughed. "We're getting our rooms, Chase." Jasper added. I nodded my head as I grabbed my bags. As we walked out we were handed out room numbers. I held the paper looking at my room number. Number 26.

"So meet you guys at lunch." Soren said as he was about to go into his room, #22. I could everyone say some 'yah' 'that's fine' 'k'. "Okay." I smiled. Soren walked into his room, leaving me. Everyone was gone. *Sigh*. I walked into the little room. It basically was two pull out sofa things, two desks, a door to a bathroom, two large windows, some shelves, and some paintings on the wall. What a boring room. I quickly put all my clothes away. I grabbed the bed on the right, jumping onto it. Sinking into the comfy bed. I let out a loud yawn as I laid there.

The door opened and this dude with brown hair walked in. I sat up. He looked at me. "So I guess we're roommates." I said as I held out my hand. He shook it smiling. "Yah guess we are. I'm Jabari." "Chase." I responded as I stood up off the bed. The dude seemed descent, but you never know. I put all my stuff away, not really talking to Jabari. Well I didn't know what to say. I had finished doing everything I needed to do and just in time too. It was lunch time. I walked to the lunch room by myself.

The halls were pretty empty, an occasionally student here or there but not a lot. I was kind of looking everywhere except where I was going. I stayed close to the walls as I looked up at the ceiling. It had a very interesting model to it. It was a dome with angels painted at the top. Cupids maybe. Without warning I hit something, wait I mean someone. I looked at her as she got herself together quickly. Beautiful grass green eyes, a soft face, straight pretty hair, and what a body. Wait don't go thinking I'm some player or any of that. Because I'm not. Dated 2 girls in my life. One dumped the other cheated on me. Yah.