⚜️Chapitre seize⚜️

Le désir de luxure est de prendre

The desire of lust is to take

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

Humming a light tune, Jungkook stirred a pan full of meat and vegetables with a faint smile dancing on his lips. It was almost time for his next class where he would meet the one he was yearning to see and talk about the new animated film he was wanting to watch together.

The last time, he couldn't even finish one movie, so he was going to ask if they could make it a routine.

"Yugyeom went abroad for that competition and it's so boring. Why didn't we choose the same classes? Ugh," Bambam groaned, rolling on the bed with his arms and legs spread out.

Jungkook chuckled. "You hated the professors of my classes and said you'd rather choose fashion designing, remember?"

Bambam groaned louder in exasperation and grabbed his phone to check his social media and distract himself from the boredom.

A faint devil's whisper lured the man into temptation and ensnared him with a lascivious thought. The Sin of Pride smirked deviously, so sinister yet so charming, watching the thought strangle the man before him.

"Hey man, after your classes, let's go to this strip club," Bambam said with a short laugh, showing his phone screen to his friend who instantly grimaced in disgust and refused to look at it.

"I don't want to."

"Aw, come on. You're really no fun," the blonde haired man whined before sitting upright, cross legged. "You don't know how good it feels and that's why you're abstaining so bad."

While Pride was observing how things were going to turn out, another blonde haired and stylishly dressed man appeared next to him and scowled at him.

"What are you doing?"

Pride shrugged, disregarding the hostility Greed was throwing his way through his tone. "Making Lust's job easier, what else?"

The other deadly Sin flattened his plump lips in disapproval and boundless disappointment. "If you didn't know, she's the one who's supposed to be seducing him, not some other women... or men."

"Whatever. Sinning is sinning. Every sin leads to hell and that concludes their agreement, no?"

Greed's eyelids lowered, amazed by his odd reasoning, and sharply spat, "No."

"I said I don't want to go," Jungkook gritted out, feeling vexed by the pressure and humiliation his friend was imposing on him. "Something like that is just a big fat no from me, and I don't care how good it feels. Plus, I'd be cheating on Jia. Are you out of your damn mind?"

Pride whispered into Bambam's ear again and Greed yanked him away from the human with a terrifying frown. "What the fuck, Namjoon?!"

The older Sin giggled at him. "Come on! Let's see how much he can resist it."

"Girls don't like virgin guys you know? They're unattractive to them," Jungkook's roommate sighed playfully and shuffled towards the younger man. "Girls want experienced guys who can give them mind blowing pleasure, my man."

He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and shook his phone at him, wiggling his eyebrows. "Experience awaits you at the club."

Jungkook gripped the wooden spatula tighter and nearly smashed Bambam's head with it. The tolerance he had for his friend was unfathomable.