⚜️Chapitre deux⚜️

Les hommes sont tous pareils

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

"I think I have chocolate overdose," I groaned, clutching my belly.

"You're not a human, Lust," the blonde man before me chuckled.

"Then why do I have chocolate overdose, hm?" Leaning forward, I playfully poked Greed's cheek but he quickly swatted my hand away. Back then, he used to be so touchy, initiating hugs and skin-ship first, but lately, he just hated it when someone touched him and I didn't understand it.

"I don't know, ask Lucy."

I pouted, feeling rejected. "That bastard will say something shitty. I'm not in the mood right now."

"What did you call me, Lust?" A voice echoed inside my head and I cowered, smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry, Lucy. Didn't mean to say that."

"Yo, Lust," Greed called before motioning at the window with his head. "There's Chastity."

I turned my head to see that annoying woman walk past the cafe we were sitting inside. Her curly hazel hair waving in the wind, green eyes narrowed in crescent moons as usual as if she was having the time of her life. The fact that she was always in a good mood irked me.

"I hate that chick," I spat before obnoxiously sipping my latte.

The blonde haired man chuckled while playing with my short locks. "I hate Charity as much as you hate Chastity, too. Why do they disturb us at every point of time? If I could have eliminated her, I would've done it a long time ago."

I nodded before sipping again. A little scary but okay...

"By the way, is your vajayjay still functioning?" He snorted before covering his mouth with his ringed hand, making me choke.

"What the fuck, Greed?"

"Honestly, how many men have you slept with for the past century?" His eyes suddenly sparkled with curiosity. "Have you been living up to your sin?"

I, on the other hand, lost my appetite and pushed my latte away with much disgust.

"Don't fucking ask me that," I grumbled, shooting him a menacing glare. "I seriously consider perishing instead of continuing this shitty job."

He cackled and slumped back in his chair. "But seriously, how many times do you do that per day? I made a bet with Gluttony, you see. He said ten and I said twenty. So who wins?"

Such nice friends I have...

"Bitch, both of you are way off," I snapped.

He gasped dramatically, narrow eyes widening. "Don't tell me, seventy or eighty?"

"Fuck you, Greed!"

"Go ahead." He smirked.

This bitch...

"Never in a million years." I gave him a fake smile and stuck out my tongue.

"I'm kind of jealous, though," he sighed, brushing back his hair. "You're getting it on while I just make women jealous of each other's bags or some shit."