Chapter 1.2 Leaving Home

Chapter 1 -Leaving Home

Blair's P.O.V

By OMGItsCrystal

There I was holding the letter from Wattpad High that said I got accepted. My mom and dad were so happy since deep down inside they were glad I was leaving. My mom gave me a hug and we jumped up and down screaming. While my dad on the other hand was just shaking his head as he read the newspaper at the kitchen table.

I walked up stairs and decided to go ahead and start packing even though I didn't have to leave until Monday which today was Saturday. I shoved all my clothes, shoes, make- up, and hair products all in one big suitcase. After I was done I took a quick shower, put on some make- up, and got dressed.

I decided to call my boyfriend Cody, to let him know I will be leaving. He's gonna have a fit, he really doesn't want me to leave. We have been dating since we met in 6th grade. I sat on my bed as I dialed his number, he picked up immediately.

"Hey hun what ya doing?"

"Ummm I got some bad news..."

"What is it?"

"I got accepted to Wattpad High and I will be getting on a plane at 3am on Monday."

"What you got to me kidding me, you can't do this now, we're starting our senior year!"

"I'm sorry, but I wanna go."

"Can I see you today so we can talk?"

"Yes I'll meet you in 20 minutes at the coffee shop near my house."

"Ok bye."

It was too late, he already hung up before I could respond with 'I love you'. He was so pissed but I couldn't help it, it's a great opportunity for me and I'm really excited. I checked myself in the mirror while I pinned up my thick blonde and black hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I got in my black 2010 Jaguar XFR and sped down the rode and into an almost empty parking lot. I parked beside Cody's white 2010 Bentley GT as he got out his car with sadness in his dark green eyes. He followed behind me as we took a seat in the far corner of the coffee shop which was called, "Coffee Bean". We sat there in silence until I had to ask what was going on.

"So why did ya want to meet me here?"

"I don't want you to go!"

"But I want to, I can't stay here, for one my parent's could care less, they want me gone."

"Am I not enough to hold you back from going?"

"Yea you are but this is a chance of a lifetime."

"So you're just going to throw our relationship out the door?"

"No I can always come see you on weekends and holidays."

"It's not enough, where is this school anyways?"

"In Canada."

"So you just going to leave London?"

"Yes."

"Blair I can't do this, it's not going to work."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I guess I am..."

"But I love you.", tears started to fill my eyes.

"I love you too but if your leaving, we can't be together."

I got up from the table and headed to the door, Cody grabbed my arm and pulled me close. He leaned into me and just about kissed me but I pushed him away.