Wattpad High Prologue

***This has been moved from ScarletStarLight's profile to it's own account***

Prologue---

Dear Student,

Congratulations you have been accept to the prestige and haven of higher learning that is Wattpad High. After months of going over your records we have decided that you are perfect for Wattpad High. You have the stamina, the agility, the determination, and everything else we look for. We cannot wait till you arrive on campus and join us in for a thrilling school year.

Wattpad High was founded in 1799. Since it has been founded we have housed many famous people. We have a well approved staff. All of them have been approved with 5 stars from the International Board of Education. Each member of our staff will make sure each student has what they need while they are here.

Here at Wattpad High you can go into town and go for a shopping adventure. You can go to the shore and have a beautiful day at the beach. You can go hiking into the national park that is only a 5 minute walk away. You can enjoy a sports game in our state of the art sport arenas (swimming, football, hockey, baseball, volleyball, soccer, and track). We are certain while you are here you will have a wonderful and fun time.

Wattpad High has a plan for you to get to our campus. We already have your room provided, furniture included. You will be sharing your room with 1 or more person/people while you attend Wattpad High. Your trip here has already been paid for. A car will come August 31st to take you the closet airport. From there you will fly to our closet airport. Then you and the rest of the students that are attending this year will take 20 minute bus ride to our campus. Next you have escorts to your dorm. Your schedule will be waiting in your room in an envelope written to you.

We will see you September 1st. Have a good rest of the summer. See you soon.

From  

Dean John Phillips and the rest of the Wattpad High staff

*******************************************

Now you join a group teens as they go to Wattpad High. What will they find as they attend? Something different? Something new? Something worthwhile? Well keep reading and join these 13 teens on their ride through Wattpad High. The strangest boarding school you have read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By ScarletStarLight, pixxie_sticks, OMGItsCrystal, RenesmeeRcks, 3mo_pRincess, LiveLaughLoveForLife & XXkenzieXX