When we got to the trampoline park Pj was acting like he didn't wanna jump talking bout it's too childish I said "Boy if you don't go jump with yo sister imma jump you" he rolled his eyes and went to jump.

"Kasen that boy got anger problems" "Chill mamas he just don't wanna jump, you see them girls over there at the arcade my lil nigga know what he doing, trynna play it cool" then Ms.Riley jumped in and said "Kasen you had all the lil girls at Pj age calling my phone all types of night, your Uncle Al told me to leave you alone let you live so I did"

When she mentioned Al both Kasen and her face sort of dropped a little I know they miss him. Hell Skyla keep asking about him and I change the subject everytime. I went to the concession to get some nachos when a girl came to me.

"Hey you Pj's momma" "Yea I am, whats your name" "I'm Riley he's so cute he goes to my school" "Thank you I'll tell him" I thought to myself I'm not ready for him to start talking to girls! He still my pookie he'll be 13 soon I'm finna have a teenager.

Kasen came to help me. "Damn girl you not pregnant are you, you was pose to just get some nachos" "Shut up Kasen I'm not pregnant" Ms.Riley looked up and said "well it wouldn't hurt to have me another grand baby" "Chill ma Shayla trynna hoop until then you stuck with Pj and Sky"

Kasen POV
I wanted some more kids especially one from my own biological standpoint but baby wanna hoop she got her scholarship I'm not gone fuck that up. My phone rung and it was Dave.

"Wassup nigga, I'm with my family" "That's why Shayla not answering the phone" "Yea her fat ass sitting right here stuffing her face" "Aye not too much on my sister, but I called you to tell you that you need to handle that nigga Vanni he around here telling people how he had Shayla and shit I was finna pop his ass" "Word, bet. Imma hit you when I leave"

Vanni was getting on my nerves. Shayla must've seen me getting mad cause she touched my hand asking what's wrong. "I'm good" I said and started scrolling my phone. I looked up and I hear kids screaming. I know jumping not that fun then I hear a girl scream "THEY FIGHTING" I hopped up cause I already know I'll turn this mf up if mines get hit while mfs fighting.

Shay and I get over there and it's Pj fighting. I went to where they was and grabbed Pj and Shay picked up a crying Sky. "Wtf going on" "Man pops I told dude bitch ass to stop flipping before he hit my sister, that nigga kept flipping and kicked Sky in the back of the head so I went and stole on dude"

"First of all watch yo mf mouth and you know you was pose to come tell me or yo damn mama" "Man I was protecting Sky shit I blanked out when I heard her crying" "PJ WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH" Shay screamed at him. "Man ma I didn't even wanna come jump y'all mad me" Pj said.

I was finna say something when this bitch came over there pregnant with a baby on her hip. "You need to learn to control yo badass son, my boy would never be cursing and hitting other people kids" the lady said I guess she realized it was me and also said "Kasen I didn't know that was your son"

I looked back cause I ain't know who df that bitch thought she was talking to but then Shay walked up on her. "You lucky you pregnant and kids around. Don't nobody talk to my husband or about my son like that, Pj did what he was supposed to do in order to protect his lil sister now bitch get out my face come one Pj and Kasen"

"Yea aite you talking mad shit cause you Kasen wife" "Girl please, I'm untouchable out here bitch you know who my daddy is fuck outta here with that Kasen shit"

Shay was walking off until she heard the girl say "Kasen only with her cause she trapped his ass with two kids" when she heard that she turned around and was finna run up on the girl until I grabbed her. "Stop Shayla that bitch mad cause she wanna be in yo position, let it go" "Yea you better hold her Kasen cause if she touch me she going to jail."

I didn't even respond I just walked off holding Shay. My moms had Sky and Pj had grabbed Shayla purse and phone off the table where we was sitting and we headed out the door.

I gotta talk to Pj about his mouth and attitude but as far as beating lil dude ass he had it coming cause he told him to stop before he hit his sister.

Shay got in the car mad asf with her arms folded jumping her leg up and down. "Shayla calm down" she just smacked her lips and looked out the window.

We pulled up to our gates and I punched in the code then drove to my moms to drop her off. "Aite Momma Imma call you later" "Ok Kasen bye Granny babies call me when you're settled Shayla"

Shay nodded her head and my momma got out the car going into her house. Damn shame we can't even have a good family day out without people fucking stuff up.

Shayla POV
We walked in the house and Pj was heading up the stairs "Pj bring yo ass here" I said he smacked his lips and turned back around coming towards me "Yo ass is grounded, ion know who you think you are cursing like you did today and smacking yo lips like you grown" "Man momma I was mad" "Ion care Pj give me your phone and don't come out yo room unless you eating or shitting you understand me"

He just looked at me then I looked at Kasen "Kasen you better get him before I beat his ass" "Pj give yo mama the phone dude and do what she say" "Maaan dang here" he said.

He must think I'm playing with him, "GO YO ASS UPSTAIRS" he turned around and went upstairs and I heard his door slam.

"Kasen get yo son before I hurt him" "chill Shay" "CHILL?? I'm sick of you letting these kids run you, they too spoiled that's the problem" "Man he did what he was supposed to do, beat that dude ass for hitting his sister" "No Kasen that cursing and catching attitudes with me, ion play that you better talk to em"

"Okay Shayla Damn" when Kasen said that I just looked at him and just went upstairs, I didn't have time to argue with him.

I was getting undressed finna get in the shower when I got a text from Pj Macbook
Pj2:Sorry Mama

I didn't reply. I ran my water, added bubbles and got in. I'll give him his phone back tomorrow, right now I'm just mad.

"Baby I'm finna go to the trap" Kasen said. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything back. "I'll be back later" he came over and kissed my forehead leaving out the bathroom.

I needed my space anyways.

Not much but here is an update..... Comment and Vote Guys❤️❤️❤️❤️