Chapter XIII

A little boy slowly crept into his aunt's room. The door creaked as his small hand pushed it out of his way, he glared at the obnoxious object. "Shhh!" he whispered, "You'ww wake auntie up!". He then made his way towards the big bed. By the time he made it onto the bed, he had already woken his aunt up.

Athena smiled softly as she saw her nephew grin proudly over the fact that he finally made it onto her bed. This was a daily occurrence, she knew that Issac hated sleeping in his room and always made his way to her room in the middle of the night, claiming that he did it due to the monsters that resided under his bed.

Hands quickly shot out from under the duvet, successfully catching the small boy before he fell off of the bed. "What do you think you're doing awake at this time little monkey?" Athena asked as she held the boy close to her chest. "No sweepy auntie." his statement proved to be false as a small yawn followed, acting as a punctuation mark. His aunt laughed softly before kissing his forehead and pulling his small body close to hers under the duvet. "Goodnight little monkey" she whispered when she noticed that he had fallen asleep the moment his body touched her bed, soft snores escaped from his open mouth.

Athena walked down the stairs with Issac in her arms. Her father and brothers ran around the house, frantically picking things up and putting them away. She cleared her throat in an attempt to grab someone's attention. "Can someone tell me what's going on!?" she asked loudly. "Well, your mother, Ashley and Anna had gone out to buy something, they asked us to clean the house by the time they got back" her father didn't bother looking up at her as he tried to clean a stain off of the dining table. "And?" she prodded.

"They're almost here!" Axel answered as he rushed to vacuum the floor faster. Athena burst out laughing as she saw her elder brother slip due to some water present on the floor. "What the fu-fudge!"Axel quickly stopped himself from cursing before his three-year-old nephew who was giggling at his expense. "Could you help us instead of standing there and laughing!" Drew said as he wiped the floor.

"First of all you guys brought this upon yourself by not cleaning up then and there, and secondly I could but I don't want to," Athena said just as the bell rang. "At least keep them from coming inside for a little bit" Adrian pleaded to his daughter as he internally cursed the stubborn stain. "Keep who from coming inside?" Angela asked curiously as she looked at the living room.

The three men froze, their faces paling in horror. The only way anyone would've been able to tell that these men were Alphas and that they had an Alpha's blood running through their veins right now would be because of the power that they emitted. Athena tried her best to hold her laughter back as she saw her father and brothers almost comically turn to meet their mate's angered faces. "I'm taking Issac out" Athena announced to anyone who was listening. She left the house as her father and brothers desperately pleaded for her to stay through their mind-link. 

A T H E N A

"Auntie, can I see my wowfie?" Issac asked sweetly as he looked up at me, he always referred to Micaela as 'his wolfie' and I found it to be the most adorable thing ever. I smiled and nodded my head before walking towards the backyard. I made Issac sit on the porch as I went behind a tree and shifted into my wolf. Shifting didn't hurt as much anymore, as my body had gotten used to the process. I walked towards Issac who started to jump and clap his hands happily as he looked at my wolf form in awe. He walked towards me and lifted his small hand in an attempt to pet my head. I lay on my stomach in front of him, so that he could climb onto my back.

Issac sat on my back and rubbed his face against my soft fur before he placed his head on my furry back as he held my fur in his small hands. I started to slowly walk around the backyard. After a while of walking, I heard some leaves crunch on my right. My head snapped towards the sound. I sniffed the air only to come across a disgusting scent I knew all too well. I growled menacingly at the rouge who seemed to appear from the shadows. Micaela took control over my body and growled warning the rouge who tried to come near us as Issac gripped onto my fur tightly. I quickly mind-linked my family as Ela growled at the rouge who was looking at the pup who was as good as one of her own.

Not even a second later five wolves surrounded Issac and I, making a shield around us. I shifted back and held onto Issac who had started crying. My family's wolves growled loudly when they saw the rouge looking at Issac and I. A moment later a brown wolf, which I recognized to be Delta Steve's, jumped onto the rouge pinning him to the ground. I covered Issac and my eyes as my family shifted back into their human forms. "Shift" Dad commanded the rouge who immediately shifted into his human form. "Why are you here" Drew asked loudly. The rouge merely smirked and looked at me.

This caused everyone to growl loudly. "Take him to the cells, and do treat him to some of our delicacies but make sure he doesn't die" Dad to Steve darkly referring to beating the answers out of the rouge. "Who were the wolves on patrol today?" Drew asked Axel who was also his future Beta. "Noah, Grayson, David, Alvin, and, Landon" Axel answered immediately as he sensed that we were in danger. "Gather all of those idiots and ask them why they weren't doing their job, the one fucking job assigned to them, and how the hell a full-grown rouge was able to pass the pack borders and reach the Alpha's house without getting caught" Drew seethed as he tried to keep his anger in control.

I laid a sleeping Issac in my bed, who had passed out from playing too much, as I thought about what I was going to eat for dinner someone knocked on my door softly. My mother walked in and smiled lovingly as she saw me lying down next to Issac, who had snuggled himself into my body. "I just wanted to remind you that the Blood Moon pack will be visiting us tomorrow, so be sure to wear something nice," she whispered. I nodded my head, not wanting to wake the three-year-old who had snuggled himself into me. "Well, why don't you both get some rest, I'll wake you up once dinner is ready" mom whispered as she kissed Issac's cheek and my forehead. I simply smiled and hugged Issac closer to my body.

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this chapter😁 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I will be posting the next part only if there are at least a few votes or comments, that lets me know that you guys like my work and that you want me to continue. I hope you guys like my story! If you do then please do vote(press the star) and comment.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

❤️Anagha