Important Information

This is all of the important information I could think of right now. Please read this as it will help you understand the story much better. I will make sure to add anything I have missed out on in another Author's note or in a chapter.

Main Characters (for now)

Serena Williams - The Moon Goddess

Simon Williams - The Moon Goddess's Mate

Adrian Williams - Serena's youngest son and Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack

Angela Williams - Adrian's Mate and Luna of the Silver Moon Pack

Andrew Williams - Adrian's firstborn

Axel Williams - Adrian's second-born

Athena Williams - Adrian's third born and the only girl child to be born into the Williams family

Dexter- Adrian's wolf

Faith- Angela's wolf

About the werewolves in my story

Werewolves - Werewolves are half human and half wolf. They are also known as 'shifters'. Every werewolf starts ageing incredibly slowly after the age of 18. That is why they look extremely young. They also heal faster than a human. Wolfsbane and Pure Silver are fatal for werewolves. Every werewolf prays to the Moon Goddess who is the one who created them. They can shift whenever they wish to, but their wolves compel them to shift on a full moon.

Their wolf - Every werewolf has a wolf. It's like their second conscious. It helps them heal faster. Their wolf helps them shift and find their mate.

Mates - The word 'Mate' is the short form of the word 'Soulmate'. Mates were basically one werewolf which was split into two to create two separate wolves, that's why it is said that they are made for each other. Mates can also Mind link each other

Mind link - Mind link helps wolves communicate with each other without exactly speaking to each other. All they have to do is think of the person they want to talk to and then think of what it is that they want to tell that person. Only people who are from the same pack can Mind link each other unless they are mates or family members

Moon Goddess - The Moon Goddess is the one who gives each werewolf their mate. She is very protective of her pups.

Hunters - Hunters are humans who used to hunt werewolves either because they felt endangered or because they thought of it to be a fun game. But the werewolves and the hunters signed an agreement not to harm one another many years ago. But there are many humans who still hunt werewolves.

Pack System

Pack - Werewolves, much like wolves, have to remain and travel in packs. It increases the odds of survival. Each and every pack has an Alpha, a Luna and a Beta. It is up to the Alpha, Beta and the warriors of the pack to protect everyone during an attack. Being in a pack also helps werewolves remain in touch with their human side and keeps them from succumbing to bloodlust.

Alpha - An Alpha is the leader of the pack. He runs the pack and makes sure everyone is safe. Also, an Alpha's wolf is bigger and stronger than that of a regular wolf

Luna - A Luna is the Alpha's mate and is like a mother to the pack. She protects and comforts every pack member and loves them unconditionally.

Beta - A Beta is the Alpha's right-hand man and the second in command. If the Alpha either goes away on a trip or passes away and his heir is still young, the Beta takes over the position for that time.

Gamma - A Gamma is the third in command of the pack.

Delta - A Delta is the fourth in command of the pack.

Omega - An Omega is the lowest ranking wolf. Each Pack treats its omegas differently. Some packs treat them as equals whereas some packs treat them as if they are the scum of the earth. They are usually quite small in size, but at the same time, they can be very beneficial for the pack.

Rouges - Rogues are wolves that have either left their pack willingly or have been banished from their pack for various reasons. Most rouges are usually very dangerous as they lose touch with their wolves and end up becoming feral. Rouges have a very distinct and repulsive scent to them.