Chapter 26 - I was like... Nanana!

Start from the beginning

"Well, this is a surprise! What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Just having a small celebration for the success of your tour but seems like you weren't here so we decided to wait for you because Louis here is alone and bored." Anne explained.

"How was your meeting, Haz?" I asked and brushed his hair up. He was sitting next to me.

"Uhmm, we checked the venue, rehearsed and all. I just don't want to disappoint the audience is all."

"Nonsense! Of course they are not. You are the best! You will put the best show ever! And the fans will love it!" Gemma said. "We are all here to support you!"

"Thanks, Gem. I hope so. I'm kinda nervous with the outcome though. You know?!"

I saw how Gemma and Harry looked at each other. It seemed like they were having a conversation using their eyes. I was just wondering what was it? Or maybe I was just being paranoid because how stressful Harry was and so I was. 

"Well, tomorrow is your big night. So take your rest now. And we will go back to our rooms, too. We will see you in the backstage?" Anne asked.

"Yeah. Louis and I will go ahead there. You are free to come to the dressing room if you want to."

We bid our goodbyes. Right after we were alone, we both took a shower and because we were tired, we went straight to sleep.

The next day, I opened my eyes seeing a pair of green eyes staring straight at me. He was smiling at me and brushing my cheeks with his thumb. He moved closer to me and gave my lips a peck, then to my cheeks, nose and forehead. He had been doing that to me ever since we got back together, but his gestures were different that time. I knitted my eyebrows giving him a confused look which made him laughed.

"I love you very much, Loulove!"

"I love you too, Haz! So much!" I said and kissed him before I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was nervous and at the same time excited for my proposal tonight. I had been memorizing my lines in my mind when he entered the shower room, I jumped out.

"What are you thinking? Why are you in deep thought?"

"Just thinking of my next business venture. Don't mind me. Have you called for a room service? I'm hungry."

"Yeah, they will be here in a bit."

I gave him a steaming kiss which led to something else. However, the doorbell rang. He sighed in frustration knowing we were cock-blocked. I laughed at his reaction but I guessed I had no choice but to get our food. And besides, we had to be in the MSG earlier for the preparations and all. While we were eating our breakfast, Jeff and his assistants came in bringing all the stuff he needed. 

When we arrived to the venue, we were greeted by the staff and some early bird fans. We went straight to the dressing room. Just the usual, I gave him time to prepare, vocalize and dress. I took that opportunity to leave the room to text Lottie to remind her of the ring. I talked to the technical crew for the video presentation I needed for the proposal and the extra mic that I would be using.

As my eyes roamed around the venue, I noticed some selected fans being so busy doing their stuffs, probably for their fan project for Harry. I smiled how dedicated they were and they really tried their best just to make Harry happy. After that, II went back to the room and told him about it.

"Hey, Babe! There are some fans in the venue already and they are busy making their fan project! What do you think will they do this time?"

"What do you mean?" He asked with his eyes brows connected. "Did you get inside the arena?"

"Yeah. That's what I always do, babe."

"W-What else did you see?"

"Uhmm... nothing. I just took a peek and then came back here. What's the matter? Is there something wrong, babe?"

"None. I just want you to be here with me all the time. It makes me nervous every time I see you not around. Please stay here until the concert starts? Okay?"

I chuckled. He was always overreacting to some things.

"Okay. Mr. Clingy Styles!" We both chuckled and I just did what he said. I just stayed in the room until my family, Anne and Gem, the 1D lads came. We had some few chats.

And when the show was about to start, they all gave us hugs and kisses wishing Harry good luck and congratulating for the success of the tour. Then, they went back to their seats in audience except for Lottie who stayed with me. Good thing, he did not question her for she was pretending to be busy socializing with the crew and staff.

Just before he went to the backstage, we gave each other the warmest hug and kiss. I could feel how happy, excited and at the same time nervous he was, so I smiled and winked at him just like what I always did before the show started that was somehow effective because he then let out a deep sigh and smiled back at me, dimples showed on his cheeks. We gave our "I love you's" and left me there standing alone and proud.

I could hear the start of the music playing and the screaming of fans. The show was already starting. I went to Lottie and got the engagement ring from her. I smiled as I checked the ring from the blue velvet box that kept on shining as if it was waiting to be worn by his owner. I went to the crew for the second time around to remind them of the things that they must do. This proposal should be perfect.

I proceeded to the allotted seat of mine together with our loved ones. I saw Harry on stage who was having the best night of his life. The audience were continuously screaming, jumping and singing with him. I could say, the whole MSG was having a blast making myself enjoying the flow of the show too.

Of course, there were some fans who noticed me and the 1D lads. They acknowledged and took pictures and videos of us which we didn't mind at all. They were ecstatic and emotional with our presence. Well, it was our first time to be together after all these years. Surely, they were really happy with our mini reunion. Social media will explode again.

But since, this was the night of Harry, they gave it to him and just focused on the concert.

One hour had passed. It was time for Harry to have a break for twenty minutes, so I met him in the dressing room to help him change his outfit. Although his assistants were there but they knew Harry wanted me to be there too.

"You were doing great, babe! Did you see how much they love and enjoy your show?!" I asked while buttoning his Gucci suit. It was a combination of blue and green which he personally requested it to Alessandro for this final show.

"Thanks, babe! I am enjoying myself too."

"Well, thirty more minutes until it is finished. So, make the most out of it, yeah?!"

"Sure! And I want you to have fun, as well. What I am doing out there on stage is dedicated for you."

"Of course! Always!

And we kissed making everyone in the room cooed.

Harry went back for the Encore. He was bound to sing Home. That was my cue. I had to check myself on the mirror making sure I looked presentable. The make-up artist offered me to put a light make up on and fix my hair.

The curtains opened and the band started to play the music repeating the intro for several times. He walked heading towards the long isle connected to the circle stage in the centre of the venue. Fans were all screaming and clapping for him making him waved and blew them kisses.

I had to quickly run to the backstage. I gave the crew the signal, because my proposal was about to start.

A/N

Oops! Sorry guys! Cliffhanger! And a filler! Because I was like... NANANA!

Love you, all!