𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐)

Oh lord. After all of that, we fully celebrated Kaylan's birthday with all of these damn kids in here and continued playing games and actually being a nice family.

to be continued...

March 25th, 2020

4:25 p.m.

Zane's POV

We finally saw people leave Zhen's house. Zhen's family must be big because there were so many kids, teens, and adults there. Since there are so many people at her house, I decided to park where her families' cars are at. Jabari and I sat inside the car waiting for her house to be empty. 

"Is it time yet brother?", Jabari asked. "No. We must wait until all of the guests are out of her house. For the plan to work, we can not have any witnesses. Witnesses are equivalent to roaches compared to us.", I said while looking through the window. "Understood. Are we still wearing the masks?", he asked.

"That I'm not 100% sure. When we go inside, I want Zhen and Kaylan to see us and our faces but I feel like we shouldn't go bare face.", I said. "I agree with you brother. What about interferences?", he asked. I turned my head and looked at him.

I formed a smile at him. "I take that we both have our grand eliminators to those interferences, correct?", I said pulling my shirt up, revealing my silver gun. "You really are my twin.", Jabari said pulling his black gun from his left pants leg. After we both showed our guns to each other, we laughed at each other.

"I'm so ready for them so us as us instead of one person.", Jabari said. "Me too.", I said. After that, we both remained and continued to watch people leave Zhen's house.

5:15 p.m.  

Devante's POV

The party had ended and everyone was finally gone. The only people that were here were me, Dalvin, Zhen, and Kaylan. We just got done cleaning up the house because it was a damn mess from all of those kids. So now me and Zhen are in the kitchen while Dalvin and Kaylan were in the living room playing Street Fighter.

"So Miss Birthday Planner, were you satisfied with everything going well?", I said bringing Zhen closer to me and holding her from behind. She laid her head on my arms and said, "I'm more than satisfied. Thank you, baby, for helping me today." "No problem. Come here.", I said turning her around, gently grabbing her chin and kissed her. She kissed me back. Her lips tasted like a caramel frappuccino and chocolate even though we ate a lot of food. "I didn't want to tell you this but I actually do have something for you.", I said. 

Zhen's eyes lit up. "...I do too.", she said. I smiled. "What's yours?", I asked. "No-no-no. You said you had something for me. You go first.", she said. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with an E.", I said to her. "An egg?", she said. "Huh? No, it's a-", she said before a loud noise interrupted her. Who the fuck is knocking at the door so hard like that?

...

Dalvin's POV

Somebody was banging at the damn door. "Who the fuck is it?", Kaylan asked. "I don't know. It might just one of my little cousins. They probably left something here.", she said while getting up. "No, sit down. I got it, birthday girl.", I said getting up. "Alright, you can get it.", she said sitting down. I dropped my controller on the table and walked towards the door. "I'm coming.", I said.