𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 (Part 3)

"I kept seeing the same things every day. The bloody stains that are permanently near the front door, the holes from bullets and knives all over the floor, the blood splats on the furniture, the ones in the kitchen and living room, even the fucking broken glass and blood in Zhen's bedroom. It was a nightmare. I got unbounded by figuring out what happened to the house. I had to confirm it by touching my body and reliving ALL of my memories including now.", he said.

"Nigga. What the fuck?", I said.

To be continued...

May 19th, 2020

8:00 p.m.

Dalvin's POV

After two to three and a half weeks of actually understanding what happened to Devante and I, I grew disgusted and ashamed. These niggas are really disturbed and it really shows. "Why are you ashamed?", Devante, in spirit form, asked me. "Because...I literally opened the door and got shot up. At least you got a chance to defend yourself and the girls.", I said.

"That is true but it was unexpected...for all of us. You shouldn't feel ashamed. I'm just glad we're alive. I just hope both of them are alive as well.", De said. "Speaking on us, how are you? Am I getting any better?", he asked me while sitting on my bed. "I thought you automatically knew your body condition in-", I said before De interrupted me.

"I only know that I'm not dead. I just have knowledge of my heart. If my heart beats too fast, too slow or doesn't beat at all. Anything else besides my heart, I don't know about.", he said. Oh okay that kinda makes sense. "So..how have I've been?", he asked me again.

"You're doing pretty good. Since they already know your blood type, they've giving you a lot of blood and iron transfusions. They've been hydrating you and now you're making small noises.", I said. "So am I in a coma or something?", he asked. "They saying yes and no. They got you in the medically induced coma. You were waking up or your eyes was opening as soon as we got into our room but they just put you in a coma so you can get all the blood and other fluids you lost. The same was for me except that they didn't put me in a coma. I was up getting stitches.", I said.

"Okay. How close are we to fully recovering?", he asked. "I'll say like 62-75% done. You just need to finish getting blood and iron. I've already gotten mines out of the way. They said I might be able to be get discharged next week or so.", I said. "I just hope the girls are at least alive.", De said. I sighed and said, "Yeah, I hope so."

"Umm..Mr.DeGrate, how are you doing so far?", a nurse asked me while coming through the door. "Oh hi, I'm fine. Just a bit thirsty.", I said. "Would you like some ice with your water?", they asked. "Yes please and thank you.", I said. "Your welcome. And we may send you off home in the next three days.", they said while grabbing my cup and refilling with ice and water. "That's great but what about Devante? How long will it take for him to recover?", I asked. 

"Well considering the fact he now has one kidney, we want to refrain from doing anymore serious surgeries on him so we can give his body time to actually rest, you know? He still needs some more fluids and blood in his system due to his huge blood loss. We also need to flush his bowels out as well so he won't be constipated or experience any unnecessary bloating. We've done all the major things for him which was stitching him up and remove any bullets. So...we may keep him for another week until he gets ALL the pints of blood he loss. He loss 8 pints of blood and the human body has in total of 10, so it will most certainly take a while but he's halfway through his fifth pint. Once he's one his eight pint of blood, we'll wake up from his coma and he'll be very talkative, energetic, and have a lot of adrenaline. That's all really.", the nurse saId.

A smile crept on my face to know that De was doing well. "Well thank you for updating me on him and for the water.", I said. "Your welcome. Just remember if you need anything just dial #2 and another nurse or I will come and help you.", they said. I nodded my head while the nurse had walked out of our room and closed the door.

"Pussy.", De said while chuckling.

"Shut up. A nigga can't be happy you doing well.", I said jokingly.

De chuckled and raised his hands in surrender and said, "I'm just saying though."

I shook my head.

Zhen....Kaylan....Please don't worry. We'll get yall as soon as possible.