𝑷 𝑨 𝑵 𝑰 𝑪

5:35 pm

Zane's POV 

I made it back to the house and frantically placed the groceries into the fridge and freezer. I was greeted by my twin brother, Jabari, who looked confused. "What's wrong brother?  You look kind of scared.", he said.

"They saw me.", I whispered. "I'm sorry? What did you say?", he said. "They saw me at the store today!", I yelled. "Who did?", Jabari asked me. "Dalvin and Zhen's mother. Her mother came up to me and gave me this. See look.", I said while giving Jabari the missing person flyer.

Jabari's eyes widened. "Who did you say gave this to you?", he asked me. "Zhen's mother and Dalvin.", I said. "Dalvin??? I thought we got rid of him??",  Jabari said. "I thought so! We shot him so many times. I was sure he was dead!", I said. 

I sighed and held my head down. "He frightened me.", I said. "...How?", Jabari asked me. "He followed me to my car. He gave me the groceries that I had left behind. I felt a bit pressured towards Zhen's mother. She kept asking me have I had seen our pets and I kept saying no I haven't. I felt like she knew I was lying.", I said. 

My breathing had increased and I grabbed my chest. "Are you okay?", Jabari asked. I couldn't answer the question. what is happening to me? I can't breathe. I feel overwhelmed.  My fingers are trembling and I can't stop them.

I feel extremely dizzy and lightheaded. 

"Come sit down. Let me get you some water and a towel.", Jabari said while guiding me to a chair in the dining room. He sat me down and went to his bathroom. 

Minutes later, I start hearing small moans. Where is that noise coming from?

The small moans grew louder and it was coming from my room. Oh no. My puppy must be starving. Ohhh, we need to update some things.

.....

3 days later

Midnight

Zane's POV

Today's Sunday. I figured why not go out and see the sky at night. I sighed, grabbed my keys and went out the door. 

The stars do look ravishing tonight. There's so many of them out. I pulled out a lighter and a small cigarette from my back pocket and proceeded to smoke away as I walked aimlessly in the street. 

"We can not risk getting caught nor seen.", I said to myself. "I know but I can't help but to think that we should be more vigilant with the girls or at least being in public. You can't let paranoia run through our mind.", I replied back. Sometimes whenever I get frustrated or feel myself wither of anxiety, I talk and respond back to myself. In a way, it calms me down and not psych myself into dimensions of madness.

I continued talking and walking to myself throughout the night. 

**an hour later**

I checked my phone and saw that it was now 1:00 am. I turn around and look around my surroundings. I must've really walked far because I'm near the Tri-state area where the highway and Jack in the Box are at. 

I crossed the street and decided that it was time to walk back home.