I Throb 4 U (Part 1)

**Listen to the audio above. I think yall would love it. ;)**

Devante's POV

After seeing the picture, I felt a little tired. I leaned back on the chair, grabbed my blanket and pillow, and fucking went to sleep.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Devante's Dream World

My eyes were closed and I fell asleep. I was hearing a woman moaning out of nowhere. The fuck is going in here? I tried to cover my ears from hearing the lady moan. Tell me why as soon as I did that, she was moaning louder and louder. fuck this shit. I stopped covering my ears and just continued walking in my dream world. 

"Devante. Devante. Turn around.", a lady was saying seductively. "Nope. I'm not interested. Sorry. Dust yo self off and try another nigga.", I said walking away from her voice and moaning. "Please, Devante. I want you to watch me. I know you'll like it. Just turn around for me baby.", she said. "No.", I said bluntly. "Please. Devante. Just turn around.", she said. "I'm saying no. No means no.", I said. "I guess I'll have to be in front of you then.", she said. I don't have time for this bitch.

Out of nowhere, I saw a brown spotlight. Then another brown spotlight came and then another one. the fuck. hell naw it's time for me to go. Then the brown spotlights began to multiply and surround me. Eventually, the brown lights damn near blinded me so I closed my eyes.

After closing my eyes, the brown lights finally disappeared. I opened my eyes and I saw Zhen sitting in a chair in front of me butt as naked. "I told you to turn around.", she said. "Why did you want me to turn around me?", I asked her. "I wanted you to see me fingering myself. But now since you're so close to me, I want to do something else.", Zhen said while getting up from the chair. She walked up on me and hugged me.  

I'm so confused. I didn't really know what to do but I hugged her back tightly. "You just don't understand how much I missed you baby.", Zhen said. "I missed you too Z.", I said. "I just wanna make you happy.", she said. I looked at her and saw her smile at me. "You already make me happy. I just want you to recover and get better.", I said to her. "I know, I know. But for now, I wanna make you feel good.", she said. "How you gone do that?", I asked her. "Like this.", Zhen said while pushing me down on a chair.

She had a ponytail holder and put her natural hair in a high puff. "What are you doing?", I asked her. She unzipped my pants, grabbed my dick and started slurping and sucking on it.

"Shhhh. I just wanna make you feel good.", Zhen said to me. I was feeling so much pleasure from it. Damn. If only this was fucking real. Her mouth was so warm. I tried to stop her but she moved my hands away from her. After that, a nigga gave the fuck up and was enjoying getting sucked. 

"Are you ready?", Zhen asked. "Ready for what?", I asked her. Zhen chuckled. She got up from her knees, stood up, and got on top of me. She got on top of me and mannn....she was riding me like a cowboy. 

The only thing I could hear was my deep groans and Zhen's moans. 

(^^^btw you can also listen to this song & go to the 4:36 mark and you'll hear a woman moan too. That moan can also be Zhen's. It's really up to you  tho)