Puppy & Bunny

**This chapter is kinda heavy. It involves with non-consentual sex (rape), extreme drug abuse, kidnapping, and extreme human abuse.**

...

As we get the current update of Dalvin and Devante, time has eventually passed. Devante and Dalvin both got discharged and returned back to their houses. Of course, recovering was top tier to them both but after making a quick full recovery they (& their families) went searching for Zhen & Kaylan. 2020 has passed and now the year is officially 2021. The boys and their families ARE STILL searching for the girls.

....

May 25th, 2021

11:54 a.m.

Zane's POV

I felt something moving beside me and it caused me to wake up. I open my eyes and I saw my beloved, my sweetheart, and my puppy, Kaylan beside me wearing nothing but her bra and panties while chained up on the bed. "Good morning kitten. Did you sleep well?", I said softly before kissing her. I got no response. I knew she was up but her eyes were closed. "Come on, my little puppy. You don't have to keep your eyes closed with me. Can you open them up for me please?", I asked nicely. Her brown eyes opened up and stared right back at me.

"So..did you sleep well?", I asked her again. "I slept..well.", she whispered. "You can say it a bit louder.", I said while looking at her lips. "...I slept well.", she said loudly. "What time is it?", I asked her. She turned her head and looked at the clock. "It..says 11:58 am.", she said. "Oh, it's almost time.", I said. I quickly got up from bed and put some clothes on. I went to the drawer next to Kaylan and opened it. Then I picked up two empty syringes and a bag of balloons.

I quickly kissed her on her cheek and ran into the kitchen only just to see my brother, Jabari, getting ahead of me. "Damnit brother. I thought I was ahead of you today.", I said to Jabari. "Not today. I figured what today was and immediately got up around 7. My pretty bunny woke me up.", he said. Yes, we have pet names for our women. Zhen's pet name is bunny while Kaylan's pet name is puppy.

"I thought you have forgotten what today was.", I said. My twin laughed and said, "How could I possibly forget our first anniversary with the girls? It would be unforgivable to forget our very first anniversary!" I nodded my head and agreed. "Do you have our love dust baking already or you just started?", I asked him. "Oh don't worry brother, it's already baking in the pot. I already tried it with the spoon. Do you have the syringes?", Jabari asked me.

"Of course I do. I'm pretty sure we've both learned our mistake with dirty or used syringes when the girls had those bad infections on their arms.", I said. "Oh most certainly! That was horrendous. I hated myself when my sweet little bunny got infected.", he said.

I still can't believe that we actually have them with us. Ever since they first got here, our lives have nothing more than exciting! We've been experimenting with more things like meth, shrooms, LSD, oxycodone, acid, and even liquid THC. We've already experienced cocaine but we thought we should amp it up for our girls because they deserve the world. Hell, there were even times when we accidentally overdosed the girls (& have our way with them) because they're both special in their own ways.

While Jabari was stirring up our meth, I began washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen and dining room.

...

In Jabari's Room