WHAT THE FUCK

**Make sure you watch the vine above to get the reaction of both Zhen and Kaylan)

March 17, 2020

3:15 p.m.

Zhen's POV

Omg. It's been such a long week ever since daylight savings started. I'm actually glad that it finally started. I was tired of coming home at 5 o'clock and it's already dark. But anyways, today was full of errands I had to do. I was in my car driving back home. Once I pulled up to my house, my phone started to ring. I answered my phone and said, "Hello?"

"Zhen...I don't what the fuck is going on but I think you need to come over here NOW!!!", Kaylan said yelling in my ear. "Calm down and stop yelling in my ear. What happened? Are you hurt?", I asked her. "No, I'm fine. It's my house. My house is covered with these letters and I don't know what to do.", Kaylan said. "What letters?", I asked. "Just come over now so you can see please.", Kaylan said. " Alright. I'm on the way.", I told her. After that, I hung up and drove to her house.

...At Kaylan's house...

Zhen's POV cont.

"See look at this one right here.", Kaylan said giving me another letter that was on her window. I scanned the letter and squinted my eyes. "Girl, what the fuck?", I said. "I know. It's creepy as fuck.", she said. "With every delicate flower this planet has, none of them has no absolute value that measures to you? What the fuck does this mean?", I said reading a few lines from one of the letters. 

"I don't know nigga. I just know that this needs to stop. I got me a nigga that I like and he likes me back.", Kaylan said. I decided to read the entire letter out to her because oh chile. This letter is too much.

"I'm gonna read it aloud to you. Okay?", I said. Kaylan sighed and said, "Fine." I nodded my head and took a brief sigh and started.

The letter says:

To my lovely lovely lady,

As we're in our third month of this brand new decade and year, I want to acknowledge something to you. Your beauty has no comparison to any other woman from the past, present time, and future. From the root of your kinky hair to your toes is pure perfection. For days, I would dream about your almond-shaped eyes gazing into my eyes but I would then realize that it was merely a daydream. I thought I was just having a childish crush on you but it's not. My feelings have grown and developed into a love for you. Although you already have someone, I wish I would take his place. He might not know how to please you in the right way. He might not know what's your favorite flower, favorite fashion designer, or even a favorite luxury car.

      Look, I know this sounds very materialistic but there's are important things to know about a woman who deserves a lifestyle of luxury, laughter, & fertile love. I simply can not fathom a woman like you who is treated as common folk. You should be treated like a Goddess.  Your warm and friendly demeanor gives light to others and really makes me think that you should be with me. I'll treat you a thousand times better and give you what you want, need, and desire. I don't want to ramble on and on but just know that I think about you for days and hours. I hope you one day feel the same way about me. Until we see each other, just know my heart only beats for you.

~Z

Kaylan & Zhen's reaction:

"Girl, what the fuck? He sounds like a fucking predator. Who the fuck is Z?", I asked. "Bitch, I don't fucking know. All I know is it kinda sounds dumb. He saying that he's not materialistic yet he saying that Dalvin doesn't know my favorite luxury car and fashion designer. Like boy what? Only you give a fuck about that shit if you're the only one bringing it up.", Kaylan said. I chuckled a bit. "You know what..you're right.", I said.

We both heard some knocks at the door. We both got up and walked near the door. I grabbed a switchblade from a dresser near the door and Kaylan stood on the side of the side. "Who is it?", Kaylan said. "You already know who it is baby. I got you something too!", Dalvin said. "Okay okay. Just open the door.", Kaylan said while cackling.

I opened the door and Dalvin rushed in the door. "Gotdamn nigga. You almost stepped on my feet!", I said. "My bad, Z. Hey babe. I got this for you.", Dalvin said giving Kaylan five bananas. "Oh shit. Thanks, I've been needing some damn bananas. Now I can make some banana pudding.", Kaylan said kissing Dalvin on his lips. "No problem. And uh...what's with those letters on your windows? It's lowkey kinda creepy.", Dalvin said. "Here. Look at this.", I said giving the letter to Dalvin.

Dalvin's reaction to the letter:

"Man what the fuck is this shit?", Dalvin asked. "Apparently a love letter from somebody named Z.", I said. "This nigga sounds like he wants his ass beat to me.", he said. "No. Violence is not the answer. Plus we don't know who Z really is.", I said. "Okay. If we use common sense, I can 'assume' that it's probably your speech tutor, Aubrey.", Kaylan said bluntly.

"Stop that! We can't just say it's him.", I said. "Who the fuck else would it be? Aubrey's the only person that's been having creepy antics ever since the new year started.", Kaylan said. "Yeah, and wasn't he the one that had stopped in front of the house?", Dalvin asked. "Yeah, that was him. You were the one who saw him, doofus!", Kaylan said. "Oh yeah, that's right.", Dalvin said.

I sighed. "Okay, it's settled. Aubrey is the one who's writing these letters. What are we gonna do about it?", I asked. "I don't know.", Kaylan and Dalvin said in unison. "Well, we have to think before he does anything else.", I said. After I said that, we all just picked up random letters from the windows and started reading them. I don't know but all of this is next level sex predator. This shit has to stop before something MAJOR happens to any of us.

to be continued...