Jabari, Her & I

January 3rd, 2020

3:15 pm

Zhen's POV

Ugh. My face hurts so much. I still don't get why Kaylan's friends would just come over here and do this to me. I heard someone knock on my door. "Who is it?", I asked. 

...

Zane's POV

"Quick say something before she suspects anything.", I said to Jabari while standing on the side of the door so Zhen won't see me. "It's me, Jabari.", he said. "Who?", Zhen asked. Please brother. Use your common sense and remember the plan we made together. "I said it's me, Aubrey.", Jabari said. Thank you. 

"Okay. Hold on for a minute.", Zhen said. We both waited for her to open the door. "When should I ask her for Kaylan's address?", Jabari asked me. "You ask her when she's relaxed.", I said. Jabari nodded his head. The door had opened and I quickly hid behind the door. "Come on in Aubrey.", Zhen said.

...

Jabari's POV

"Come on in Aubrey.", Zhen said. I stepped inside of her house. "Lemme get your jacket.", Zhen said. "No, it's fine. It's kinda cold in here anyways.", I said. Just like I remembered. She's ravishingly gorgeous. Despite the scratches, black eye, and swelling on her, I still see perfection. She's like a vintage painting. 

"Make yourself at home.", Zhen said. "Oh, I will. And just I said last night, I brought my first aid kit.", I said to her while we both sit on the couch in the living room. "You know I really appreciate you for taking the time to help me.", she said. My heart skipped a heartbeat after she said that. "No problem. I care about you. You're my student and I'm your tutor but you're still someone else's daughter and human. It's our natural instinct to help whenever one is hurt.", I said.

Zhen chuckled. "That was pretty deep and you're right.", she said. I placed the first aid kit on my lap and opened it. "Alright. I'm gonna wipe the bruises you have with peroxide and vaseline.", I said grabbing them both with large bandages. "Will it burn when you rub it on my face?", she said.

"Depends on how deep these bruises are.", I said preparing myself. I put gloves on my face and grabbed Zhen's face gently. I turned her head gently and slowly. "Well on your left cheek, this bruise is kinda deep so it'll burn. I turned her head slowly again.

"And on your right cheek, these three bruises aren't deep but they're still bleeding a bit so I'll start with this side.", I said to her. "When will you let me know that you're-", Zhen said before I wiped the blood off of one of her bruises. Zhen moaned in pain. "Danm. That shit really hurt.

....Fours hours later...

7:32 pm

"Well before you go, Aubrey, I wanna give you a hug for coming over here and using your lovely first aid kit on me.", Zhen said. Then she hugged me. I felt her breast compress on my stomach. I was fighting the temptation for my private area to raise high.  Stop thinking like that. Focus on the plan. 

"Thanks for this hug. And before I go, would you mind giving me Kaylan's address? I just want to update on everything since she was with the police all night.", I asked. "Yeah. Her address is 4869 General Hoy Street. Her house is blue and white.", Zhen said. "Thanks. And remember you can rely on me for anything. You don't have to feel ashamed or embarrassed whenever you're with me.", I said to her. She nodded her head and said, "You know what, you're right. Thanks, Aubrey.", she said before opening the door for me. After that, I left her house.

...

Zane's POV

My twin brother left her house. I was back inside of the car waiting for him. Jabari came out of her house with a huge smile on his face. He then got inside of the car. "So? Do you have Kaylan's address?", I asked. "Yup and more about her.", he said. "Like what?", I asked. "She loves love letters and flowers. And her favorite colors are sapphire, turquoise, and lilac. I think tonight I can make her something so she can understand us and the misconception she has for us.", he said.

"You're right. I'll help you and make a love letter to her and Zhen. I want them both to feel our desired and passionate love for them.", I said. "alright. I at least want that for them.", Jabari said. "Alright. Let's go.", I said. After that, we left and drove off back home.

To be continued....