No.4~Sleep

I'm glad that the brain damage isn't that high and that it'll be kinda easy for me to recover and gain my speech back. I'm glad that Dyana remembers me and that she's recovering quickly. I'm just hoping that by the end of November or the beginning of December, I can go back to what I was planning on doing. Before the car crash, I was planning on taking Devante to Canada so we could cuddle and so I can ride the fuck out of him in a nice, warm cabin.

Yall just don't understand how long it's been since I've had some dick. And I'm talking about REAL dick. not the fantasy dick. I want the real thang. Wanna ride that nigga like mechanical bull fytb.

to be continued...

November 26, 2019

8:15 pm

Devante's POV

After a few hours or so, Zhen and I talked and laughed until she fell asleep. Once she fell asleep, I went to Dyana's room to check up on her and she was asleep too. I went back into Zhen's room and saw Dr. Mayans writing on Zhen's health board. "Oh hey, Mr. DeGrate. You're staying here?", she asked me. "Yeah. I've been waiting to see them both awake for so long. ", I said. "Well, if this makes you feel any better...Dyana and Zhen will both get their ribs and any other body parts fixed tomorrow morning. I wanna try and get them out of here before the new year. I'm a little tired of seeing their faces.", she said. 

I chuckled at her response and she did too. "You know...Dyana's recovering time is going by really quick.", Dr. Mayans said. "I know. Those bruises and scratches healed fast as hell.", I said. "I think you know what I'm about to ask, Mr. DeGrate.", she said. I sighed and said, "Yup. Gone head and ask." "Well since you're not Dyana's biological father, I came up with the idea that we can just get another donor for her kidney. I just wanted to know if you think that's okay with you?", she asked. 

I looked at her with a confused look on my face. "I thought you was about to ask me some else. I'm giving Dyana my kidney. I don't think she can wait that long just for another match.", I said. "Are you sure Mr. DeGrate? Most people don't like donating or giving organs just for anybody.", she said. "And? Dyana ain't just anybody. She's my kid. I don't give a fuck bout those results. She still gone be my daughter whether biological, adopting, or whatever. I don't have a problem giving her my kidney.", I said. "Understood.", she said. "When are you planning for the surgery to happen?", I asked. "I was thinking next week or the next two days after Thanksgiving. When are you available?", Dr. Mayans asked. "Anytime.", I said. "Good. And you don't have to worry about Zhen either. I'm looking for a professional teacher to help her with her speech and grammar.", she said. I didn't say anything. I only nodded. 

Dr. Mayans began walking towards the door and I stopped her. "Dr. Mayans. I've been noticing that you know how to make shit come fast for Dyana and Zhen. Why is that? I know you have different patients every day, every hour.", I asked her. Dr. Mayans smiled at my question. "Not that many people know that I'm a doctor. I get mistaken as a nurse all the time. Since I get mistaken so much, not many patients come my way. When I heard about Zhen and Dyana's car accident, all the other doctors here were having tight schedules and patients kept coming in. I was and still am the only doctor that's free. It's almost like I don't exist here.", she said.

Damn now I feel bad for asking her. "I didn't mean to ask that.", I said. "No, it's fine. You didn't know.I'm not that bent and pressed about it. I don't fuck with all of those doctors anyways.", she said. "Why not?", I asked. "Fun fact. Doctors think that just because you have a Ph.D., that gives some of them the right to treat others like peasants. I just don't think that's right.", she said. "You don't have a Ph.D.?", I asked her. "Hell naw. I'm not wasting eight years for a funky-ass piece of paper. I like to have fun and being nice to people.", she said. 

"True true true.", I said. Dr. Mayans looked at her phone for a couple of minutes. "Oh crap. I'm sorry for wasting your time, Mr. DeGrate. I'm a little late for this game I have.", she said. "Doctors gamble?", I said jokingly. "It's not gambling. It's just a friendly game of dominos with nurses.", she said. I laughed and she ran out the door. Man, she is some else I swear.

Two hours passed, I kept constantly checking up on Dyana and Zhen. They were still sound asleep and good. I looked through my phone and went through my messages. I noticed that Yvette sent me a pic of Zhen and Dyana as little kids. shit lowkey made my heart melt. After seeing the picture, I felt a little tired. I leaned back on the chair, grabbed my blanket and pillow, and fucking went to sleep.

...TO BE CONTINUED...