Huh?

"Was that a yes?", Dalvin yelled from my house. I got inside my car, started it and drove my way to Zhen's house.

Hopefully, my prediction and senses can be wrong for once. I pray it does.

to be continued...

January 20th, 2020

3:15 pm

Zhen's POV

I'm so nervous and for no reason. It's just Kaylan coming over. Devante and I have been texting each other ever since he's been back in Oregon. He said that the trip was fun sand that he's in studio mode, so I won't see him for a while which is okay. I just wished I could've gone with him though. Maybe I could've avoided getting jumped on by her friends. 

I heard someone knocking on the door gently and pressing the doorbell. There's only one fucker who keeps using that lil ugly ass doorbell and that's Kaylan. I got up from my couch and grabbed my keys to unlock the front door.

"Come on birthday bitch! Open the door already!", Kaylan yelled through the screen door. "Alright. I'll go a little faster for you.", I said moving slower and slower causing her to laugh. "Alright back up. I'm bout to open the door.", I said. She moved away and I opened the door. Once the door opened, she stepped inside and that's when we got to talking and hugging each other

...

Kaylan's POV

Yall, we are having a blast celebrating her 30th birthday. We're playing games like connect four,  uno, shit even grand thrift auto. Zhen's been posting us having a good night and honestly, it just makes me laugh and feel better from our previous situation.

"Okay. I know we're having a good ass time but I just have to ask this.", Zhen said to me. I looked at her with a confused look on my face. It better not be some petty or childish shit). "Go ahead and ask me since you brought it up.", I said leaning over the loveseat I was in for what she had to say.

"Well.....Aubrey had came over the past couple of days ago. And he told me that your friends had came over here without my permission.m I told them to leave and they didn't, so they jumped me until I was unconscious. So my question is why did they come over? You know I/m cool with all of your friends no matter who they are or what they look like.", she said.

I looked at her with a confused look on my face. "What?", Zhen said. "Nobody was over here. The only people who were in your house were me, you and Aubrey. Where the hell are you getting your information at?", I said. "Aubrey told me that.", Zhen said. 

"Well, he's lying. Once you got done eating that cupcake Aubrey gave to you, he let and then I was saying that I don't trust him at all. Something's off about him. After I said that, you went ballistic and we ended up fighting each other.", I said. "I ended up knocking you out. That's how you ended up on the floor and with all of the scratches and bruises all over yourself. I felt bad so I went home. Aubrey came to my house that same night and then we talked. I let all of my frustrations out venting to him and he wrote me a letter.", I said.

Zhen was silent. "I knew this nigga was awkward as fuck from the jump.", I said. "Well, there might be a reason why he was lying. He probably didn't want to taint his image or how we view him.", she said. "Zhen....that sounds retarded. Why would someone care about what their patient's cousin thinks of them?", I said. "...He might like you.", she said. 

"...HE'S MARRIED. I DON"T WANT HIM. I ALREADY HAVE A NIGGA WHO I APPRECIATE.", I yelled out of frustration. "Calm down Kaylan. It's not that serious. We can just ask him ourselves.", Zhen said. BItch. "You need to tell your fucking therapist to come down not me. He was the one that wrote me this shit when he came over my house.", I said pulling out the letter Aubrey wrote and gave it to me. Zhen read the letter aloud.