New Year, New Opportunities (Part 2)

**Listen to song while reading. Don't worry I git yall if yall don't know the song. Xavy Rusan~ Bluedreams (got it from a YT named Bri Hall. She's drop-dead gorgeous, funny, and smart as shit. Yall should subscribe to her channel. Anyways back to the story.**

My phone rang. I picked it and it was Kelly messaging me.

My Messages

Kelly: Hey Devante. So here's the plan. Once you hit Tennessee, we'll meet up in Memphis and get to know each other a little better. Then we'll go to Kingsport to discuss the deal I have for you. By the time you're in a Tennessee, it should around 2 to 4 pm. I can't wait to see you. See you in the new year!

"What are you looking at?", Zhen asked me. "It's this opportunity I got on the 2nd of January. I'll tell you after I come back from Tennessee." "You're leaving?", Zhen asked. "Yeah on New Years Day.", I said. "Well...lets faun and enjoy our time together on the last day of 2019.", Zhen said. "Okay. I'm here for it.", I said. After that, we all continued to enjoy or the last day of this year.

To be continued...

January 1st, 2020

4:35 am

Devante's POV 

My alarm on my phone woke me up. Damn, I was having a good ass sleep too. Once I woke up and finished rubbing my eyes, I just laid in bed awake. I don't really feel like moving shit. My bed is too soft and comfortable for all this. But if this business shit Kelly was talking about is true...I shouldn't hesitate. 

So I finally got my ass up. I checked my phone to see if Kelly left me any more messages. She sent me like two more messages and I read them while going into my bathroom to shower.

My Messages

Kelly: Hey nigga. U ready for today cuz I am. Remember to go to the airline that's called "Private Lines". That's the one I paid for you. You'll be greeted by a man named Shawn. He's shorter than you and has a tan complexion with a gray bread. He won't be that hard to find. 

Me: That's it?

Kelly: Nope lol. Once you find him, he'll give you your plane ticket. Private Lines' flight attendants wear white and red. Don't mistake them for Delta Fair. You're also the only person besides Shawn that will be allowed to be on the private plane. Hmu once you hit TN and I'll tell you everything else.

I got done showering and placed some clothes on my bed. I checked my phone to see what time it was. Alright. I'm still on time. Just 4:48. My plane comes around 6:54-7:15 in the morning. I packed up my suitcase and left my room. Then I went into the kitchen and grabbed some food. I grabbed some of Zhen's homemade sweet tea she made for me yesterday, crackers, bananas, strawberries, and some junk food. 

After that, I made sure I had everything with me and that all the lights were off. "Oh shit. I almost forgot.", I said to myself. I went back into my room to grab my phone. I keep forgetting where I be placing my phone. Once I grabbed my phone, I walked back to the kitchen, grabbed my suitcase, and went out the door.

...At the airport...

By now, it should be 6 o'clock now. I checked my phone and I was right. It was 6:10 in the morning. I made it to the airport waiting chairs and sat down.