My Genuine Intentions

After that incident with Zane, the two couples have decided to continue hanging out at each other. Instead of hanging out at the girls' houses, we'll get a nice view of what happened after that weird interaction with Zane.

Zane's POV

I sped away once I seen your boyfriend open the door. He doesn't understand that we have a better connection spiritually, mentally, and physically. I bet he doesn't touch you in the way I would. I bet he doesn't kiss you the way I would. I KNOW he doesn't do anything better than me. I mean who would? He's not built up to my stature.

Just wait patiently, Kaylan. We WILL see each other again. It won't be now though. I want you to have fun with that short build-a-bear of a man you got. Sooner or later...you will feel every single ounce and drop of my passionate, romantic and intense love for you.

Until that day just know that...I do love you.

To be continued...

March 13, 2020

2:02 p.m.

Zane & Jabari's house

Zane's POV

Ever since that day I went by Kaylan's house, I've been feeling more anxious and antsy. I can't bare of the fact that I can't physically touch her right now!  The thought of that dried up prune, Dalvin, being around her, touching, kissing, sitting, hell even eating with her by her side.

"Brother, are you okay?", my twin asked. At first, I was looking at the TV. Then, I turned it off once Jabari started talking. After that, I turned my head to him and said, "No, I'm not okay. I can't function right. Ever since I passed by her house, I've been feeling more irrational than ever.", I said. "Irrational?", Jabari said.

"Yes, irrational. I'm tired of suppressing the passionate feelings I have for her. I desperately want to display it for her but I'm not sure how to do that?", I said. "I understand completely. I've dreamt of Zhen and I making love. I just don't want what happened with Kandi to happen again.", he said.

There was silence between us. I got up and went to the freezer. I opened the freezer and grab the Newport 100s cigarette box with my lighter. I tore the box and grabbed a cigarette and lit it to smoke. Before I  could do anything else, Jabari quickly came into the kitchen and opened the window near the freezer. 

"You know I hate it when you bring Kandi up.", I said. "I know you do but we have to acknowledge the mistakes we've done. We have to express our feelings to Zhen and Kaylan in a healthy way. Having someone by gunpoint is not the most charming way for a lady to say yes to either one of us.", Jabari said.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "I guess it's not. What can we do then?", I asked him. "That I'm not sure of. You're the older twin. You can think of something mature.", he said while chuckling. I passed him a cigarette to smoke with me and he shook his head no. "Don't you remember I do cigars?", he asked me. "Oh yeah. You barely touch them.", I said. "I like to preserve them and use them for special occasions.", he said.

Then the silence overwhelmed us again. I began zoning out and thinking of what we can do. That's it! "Jabari! I have an idea. You might want to sit down for it though.", I said. "Why?", he asked. "Because I'll go into depth. Now just listen.", I said while watching Jabari sit down. After that, I went into detail about the plan.

My plan will surely go well for you my love. I'll make sure that eliminate that bag of dust of a boyfriend you have so we can finally be together. My first plan is to write you seductive love letters to you and only you. Jabari will do the same for Zhen. I know your birthday is coming up thanks to Zhen. I'll start my letters to you on the week of your birthday just to show that I'll do anything just to show you how much I love you. As for the rest of my plans, I would like to remain discreet and lowkey. Until we see each other again, just know that every night that I think about you so much that I touch myself. I know that's probably something that shouldn't be in your letters but I will let you know once we see each other again. 

to be continued...