𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (pt. 1)

February  17th, 2022

5:45 p.m.

Zane's POV

Today's a special day. Every year on the week of Valentine's Day, Jabari and I take our girls out of their cages and chains. Once we do that, we let them sit in front of the TV, eat any food of their choice, and have a nice feminine self-care week. We do everything for them. We bathe them, fix their hair nicely (and fyi who knew doing women's hair was actually). Just a way of showing appreciation for these lovely two years. They deserve it.

Right now, I'm cooking up one of the girls' favorite meals: seafood. Jabari's just bathing Zhen. I've already done that with my little puppy. All I have to do, besides cooking, is fix her hair and dress her up. 

....

Jabari's POV

Right now, I'm bathing Zhen. At first, we used to struggle to even talk to each other. Now, she freely says she loves me and does everything I say. She's my little bunny and she knows that. She has my heart and I have hers. It's a match made in heaven. 

"Do you want more soap on you baby?", I asked while I was washing her back. "Yes, Master. I really enjoy the bath a lot.", she said. We're so close now that we have that type of relationship where we can address each other like this.

"Do you still want seafood or something else?", I asked her. "I..would like something else.", she said. I grinned and said, "Like what? " 

"Would it be okay if I could have chicken alfredo?", she said turning her head back towards me with a huge smile on her face. We locked eyes together and laughed. "Sure. This is your week. You deserve it. Do you want it regular or something added?", I asked. "Just a lot of shredded cheese!", she said while giggling. "Okay, chicken alfredo with a lot of shredded cheese.", I said. "And you're all clean! Now let's get you out of here and put some clothes on.", I said.

I helped her out of the bathtub and we went to my room and I let her decide on what clothes she could wear. I fixed her hair into a half up- half down hairstyle with her natural hair. If she ever wants her hair done, I normally do her hair and I take it down. It's really easier to do women's hair because you can do many things. That's what I like about it.

**15 minutes later**

6:00 p.m.

Zhen's POV

I love this week so much. I love how we get so pampered during this time especially the fact that it's right after my birthday. It makes me feel special.

At first, I didn't like it here but now...I don't even remember my life before I met my boyfriend, Jabari. We've worked so hard to get to where we are and I'm so proud of us. We went from hating each other to hating to leave each other's arms. 

My cousin and I were sitting in front of the TV and eating our favorite meals. Me and her talked about how our day was and both complimented each other on our clothes and hairstyles. My cousin's hair was straightened and it stops at her lower back. I guess when you never touch your hair for two years, your hair grows like weeds. 

Our boyfriends were flicking the channels to find our favorite channels until we saw the screen change to a service announcement. 

I wonder what's going on for today?? Whatever it is, I hope those who are endangered will be found safe and away from anything bad.