𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐒𝐀

February 16th, 2022

2:00 pm

Good afternoon. This is the Oregon Police Department (OPD) and this is a public service announcement. 

Today we have Wyatt Kim, the Oregon sheriff of this county today. We also have high profile celebrities, Mr. DeVante Swing & Mr. Dalvin from the infamous R&B group, Jodeci, and their families here today as well.

As we have stated two years, back in 2020, we are still in search for our two missing persons. 

Our first missing person is: Zhen Fang-Ways, a then 28 to 29 year old Black & Asian woman who has a very dark brown complexion. She's 5'7 and weighs 168lbs.  Her eyes are dark brown to black. Zhen was last seen having long baby blue hair that was backbone length. She was wearing a mid length white dress with white fur slides with straps. 

Our second missing person is: Kaylan Alexandria Ways, a then 20, 21, or 22 year old Black woman who has medium to dark brown complexion. She's 5'11 and weighs 212lbs. Her eyes are dark brown to black. Kaylan was last seen having copper mid length straight hair. She was wearing a white crop top with old dusty blue overalls and brown sneakers.

If you can't recall we are looking for two identical twins named Zane & Jabari Tethered. They are both 6'2, African-American males with ginger hair. They both have freckles on their cheeks. They were last seen wearing white short sleeve shirts with a black vest and black pants. They were the ones who did the home invasion and attempted double homicide two years ago back in March. This was stated that they shot and fatally injured Mr. Dalvin &  Mr. Devante.

It's been two long and hard years of searching for these two and the victims. Their families have been posting flyers since March of 2020. Please. If you have any information about Zane & Jabari Tethered or if you know the whereabouts of both Zhen Fang-Ways & Kaylan Ways...please contact us or the families of the victims. They need closure and want to be a family again. We've solved many missing persons cases and found the victims alive & injured and they're back with their families. Please help us to bring two beautiful people back to their families. 

The families of both the Fang-Ways have been lighting candles every Saturday since October of 2020 and have also done interviews. The interviews will be released tomorrow publicly, so please be on the lookout for all of them around 4-7 pst.

Thank you for listening and please pray for these families.