I'm Hard 4 U (Part 2)

**I got this song from Next Friday when Craig was imagining Karla was dancing on the table when he was high as hell**

"Are you ready?", Zhen asked. "Ready for what?", I asked her. Zhen chuckled. She got up from her knees, stood up, and got on top of me. She got on top of me and mannn....she was riding me like a cowboy.

The only thing I could hear was my deep groans and Zhen's moans.

Zhen's POV

After hours of me and Devante talking and having a good time with each other, I fell asleep and didn't even know. As I fell asleep, I was in an atmosphere full of darkness. It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything.

Although I couldn't see anything, I kept walking. After walking a while without knowing where I was going, I saw a red flashing sign that said: "Come On In". Once I looked at the sign, I noticed there was a tall building that was also red and flashing too. I looked at the door and went inside. 

I stepped in and I had to check my surrounds. From what I was seeing, I was inside a strip club. alright. strip club dream is fine with me. There were male and female strippers everywhere. Male strippers were stripping naked in front of men and women while the female strippers were pole dancing with on a bra on. 

I was in complete awe at this place. They were ready to bare it all. The song 'Pony" by Ginuwine was playing as male strippers were stripping themselves in front of the audience.

I wanted to get away from all the cheers and catcalling in the room so I decided to go into the women's restroom. "Excuse me, ma'am. I don't think you belong here.", a security guard said to me. "I'm 29 years old if you talking about age. Can you please move? I gotta pee.", I said. The security guard grabbed me by my arm.

"Ma'am. I don't think you get what I'm saying. You can't enter in there.", he said. "Why the fuck not?", I asked. "Because... someone has rented upstairs and they want you upstairs, not down here.", he said. I looked at the security guard. "Why the hell you just didn't say that at first.", I said. "I thought he told you but I guess not.", he said.

he? Is this nigga talking about my baby Devante? "You know how to get upstairs?', I asked him. "Yeah. There's some stair but he wants you to take the elevators. Once you get on the elevators, press on the number 4 because he rented the fourth floor. Once you get to the fourth floor, make a right and go inside this light brown door. That's where you can find him.", he said. "Thanks.", I said.

After that, I walked towards the elevator and went inside. okay he said the fourth floor. I pressed the number 4 and waited till I was on that floor. Three minutes passed and I made it to the fourth floor. I made a right turn and saw a light brown door. There was a sign on the light brown door. The sign said: "Only 4 Z". 

I knocked on the door. I didn't get a response. I knocked on it again. still nothing. alright. one more time. I knocked on this damn door one last time. still nothing. "Well, this was a waste of my fucking time.", I said while walking away from the door. 

"Hey. Come here baby.", a man said. I turned around and I saw Dalvin. "Dalvin? Why didn't you answer the door? I know you heard me knock on this shit three times.', I said coming inside the room. The room was so beautiful. It had an indoor pool with lights gleaming above it.