Bloody Hell

It's been a while since we've checked on Zhen. We (me really)almost forgot about her and her progress from her brain damage. Let's see what we've been missing so far.

January 1st, 2020

10:50 am

Zhen's POV

I woke up two hours ago and sent Devante some morning texts to make him feel better on his flight. I fixed my bed and went inside my bathroom. My phone rang while I was washing my face. I checked to see who it was. It was Mr. Morte. I answered his call.

"Hello.", I said. "Zhen. Hey.", Mr. Morte said. "Are we still having tutoring today?", I asked him. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about.", Mr. Morte said. "It's canceled today?", I asked. Mr. Morte chuckled and said, "No, we're still having it. We're just going to have to speed up the process. We'll do two classes in one sitting.", Mr. Morte said. Damn. That'll take fucking forever. 

"When are we doing that?", I asked. "Today.", Mr. Morte said excitedly.  Gotdamn. Why today? "Oh...okay.", I said. "Great. See you at 4.", Mr. Morte said. "Alright. See you then.", I said nervously. After that, I hung up. 

I really don't want to do this shit today. I just want to take these exams and finish already. "HEY ZHEN!", a voice said. I walked out of my room and looked down at the stairs only to see Kaylan with a onesie on. "What?", I said. "I got something to tell you and I have tea!", Kaylan yelled. "Tea. About who?", I yelled back. "Me bitch!", Kaylan said.

Tea about her? I walked down the stairs and looked at Kaylan face-to-face. "What tea about yourself?", I asked. "Hold on.", Kaylan said while pulling out her phone from her robe. She unlocked her phone and then said, "Look and read all of it." She showed me messages of Dalvin texting and flirting with her.

"Girl wait. HE'S TEXTING YOU RIGHT NOW.", I said. "What he say?", Kaylan said. "I don't know. He's not done yet.", I said. Two minutes later, Dalvin was done texting. I read his message and it was a lil long. "Is he done texting?", Kaylan asked. "Yes girl. He been done.", I said with a big smile on my face.

"BItch what did he say?", Kaylan said. "Bitch he said a lot. You want me to read you the whole thing?", I asked her. "Hoe yes.", Kaylan said. "Fine fine fine. He said that he had a wonderful time with you playing fortnite and whooping those kids ass. He said that he thinks that you're really funny, kinda cute and that you got wifey material. And he wanted to know if it'll be okay if he gives you a little new year blessing. I don't know what that means.", I said. 

"Ask him what it means.", Kaylan said. I texted him asking what that meant. He texted me back quick as shit. "He said it's a romantic date that includes gifts being given to you lavishly. But he won't rush on doing anything you don't want to do. He wants yall to have a natural connection that can build up to something more. He also said that he'll respect your wishes if you say no or don't feel what he's feeling and that he won't disrespect or throw dirt on your name.", I read to her.

Kaylan smiled so hard. "What do you wanna say to him?", I asked her. "Text him we can do the date but on one condition. We'll have to play fortnite again. I wanna beat those stupid ass kids with him again. I kind of enjoy his company and personality.", she said. I texted Dalvin all of what she said and he quickly replied.

"Look.", I showed Kaylan. Her mouth was wide open. "It's beautiful.", she said. He took a picture of his hand holding silver and red roses in a glass vase.  "Yeah yall definitely gone be fucking.", I said. "Huh? Bitch I'm impressed not opening my legs. He gotta show me he's about his word. And I gotta do the same to him. I'm not easy. I'm challenge and he's gonna earn my feelings the right way.", Kaylan said. I nodded my head.