Damien Matthews

P.O.V-Annabelle
Chicago, 1764

Someone grabbed me from behind, pulling me into a room. I whipped around to see a man with long brown hair and hazel eyes, flecked with gold. The scent of cinnamon coming from him. He kissed me, hungrily.

"Damien what if someone walks in. What would they think if Duke Damien Matthews was caught with a peasant waitress from an inn." I said.

"I do not care. You are my beautiful Italian Angel." He said, kissing me again. I backed up till I felt something against the back of my legs it was a bed. I pulled away from him to look around. We were in a bedroom with a door leading to a balcony over looking the woods at the back of the house. There was also a painting of Damien and his parents with his younger siblings. Two boys and a baby girl. Damien looked more like his father well his brothers and sister looked like his mother. She was not a very pleasant woman. His mother was throwing a massive ball for him, so that he would pick a wife. But he did not want to. He wanted to be with me forever. I smiled at him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you as well always." He said, kissing me, hard. He pushed me, causing me to fall into the bed, giggling I look at him as he lays down on top of me. Kissing my neck, running kissing up to my mouth. I kissed him back passionately. I could feel love and passion rising inside my body, wanting all of him. His body, mind and soul. I pulled his jacket off, followed by his shirt. I ran my hand down his chest, moaning when he nipped at my lower lip. I felt my fangs lengthen. I quickly pushed Damien away not wanting to hurt him. I turned my back to him, trying to calm down. I did not want him to see me change. He knew what I was but I still did not want hin to see.

"Angel, I know what you are. You do not need to hide. Look at me. Please." He said, taking my hand. Slowly I turn to look at him. My fangs still barred. He places his hands on either side of my face.

"So beautiful." He said, kissing me gently. I finally calm down, my fangs retracting. I smiled at him.

"Annabelle?" He asked, unsure.

I narrowed my eyes at him.He only ever he used my name when he wanted something.

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to..um..bite me. So that we bond. I want to spend forever with you."

"Damien.." I started but he placed his finger on my lips to silence me.

"Please." He asked me desperately.

"Bene." I said, smiling at him. I got up, walking over to him I sat down on his lap, straddling him. I leaned in kissing him, passionately before trailing kisses down to his neck. I felt his heart beat pick up.

"Are you positive you want this?" I asked, against his skin.

"Yes." He whispered, swallowed.

I opened my mouth, my fangs lengthening. I bit down piercing his skin. Blood gushed into my mouth. I moan, biting down at bit harder. I heard Damien moan in pleasure. His arms circling around me holding me to him. The door banged opened, looking up I saw Damien's mother Genevieve. She looked at me in horror before a blood curling scream came from her mouth. I turned quickly flashing to the balcony door, throwing open the double doors I jumped down before running towards the woods. I ran till I came to the cabin that Damien and I had found, walking inside I sat down in chair to wait for Damien.

***

It had been several hours since I ran from Damien's home, when I heard someone coming. I got up, walking to a dark corner to wait for who ever it was to enter. I stay very still, not even breathing when the door opened. I inhaled the scent of the person that had entered.
Cinnamon. Damien.

I walked toward him, not making a sound.

"Angel, are you here?" He whispered, walking inside.

"Si." I whispered, standing in front of him. He jumped, startled.

"Do not do that." He said, glaring at me playfully. Laughing I wrapped my arms around him, inhaling his soothing scent. He pulled back abit to look down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his lips to mine. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed me against the wall. Well I had been waiting I had traded my dress from trousers and a shirt.

I was so absorbed with kissing Damien and the feel of him against my body. That I did not hear the hunters till the door crashed open. I quickly pushed Damien behind me as I lowered myself into a crouch. There were five of them, they were all holding a pistol and a wooden stake. I barred my fangs, threateningly.

"Back demon!" One of them yelled.

They rush at me, grabbing the first one, snapping his neck. I grabbed his pistol as he fell, raising it I shot one of them before flashing toward the next sinking my fangs into his neck, ripping out his throat. I heard a gasp of pain, my head snapped up to see Damien fall to the ground with a stake in his chest. I growled, ranning at one of the men that had hurt Damien ripping out his heart. I turned to the last guy but he ran out. Coward. I bite my hand running toward Damien, placing my hand to his mouth trying to get him to drink but nothing happens. I listen there is not heart beat. I can not feel our bond any more.

"No!" I cried, pulling him into my lap.

"Angel."

My head snapped up as a growl coming out of my mouth.

"Damien?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes it is me. Everything is going to be alright." He said, crouching down to look at me.

"But you are dead. Nothing is alright." I said, sobbing.

"Annabelle, you will see me again. I might not know you then but the heart never forgets. I promise." He said, reaching up to cup my cheek but his hand passes through.

"I love you." He said before disappearing.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his forehead. I look up at the door. I will have revenge. I take a log from the fireplace, holding it to the bed, setting it on fire. I set everything that will burn on fire before I run out of the cabin. I grin evily as I caught the scent of the man that had fled. I set off after him.
A/N There you have it. Some of Annabelle's past. Please comment and vote.