Angel Fire

P.O.V-Annabelle
It has been a month since I left the Davenport's. I did not want to leave but I had to for their safety.
A battle cry echoed through the clearing. It was the same clearing from my vision. Only Adam, Bree, Chase and Leah were not here. Nick and his brothers were fighting with me.
A Fallen swung his sword at me, dropping in the air I dodged around him. Bringing my sword up I buried it in his chest. He screamed, dropping from the sky. I moved onto the next Fallen. Slashing and dodging as I went. Before long the ground was littered with bodies but more Fallen keep coming.
The Fallen Samuel was not here but one of his lieutenants was. We needed him alive so that we could get more information about Samuel.
"Hello, Nathaniel." I said as I came face to face with Samuel's lieutenant.
"Abomination." He sneared.
"What does Samuel want with me?" I asked.
"I will never tell you." He said, summoning an Angel Blade.
I dodged as he swung at me. I swung my sword, cutting him across the cheek. He growled coming at me again. I spun out of the way as I spun I caught sight of Adam, Bree and Chase.
What the hell are they doing here. I left for a reason.
A searing pain spread through my body. I looked down at my chest to see an Angel Blade. My forehead scrunched up in confusion as I looked at Nathaniel. He smirked as he pulled out the Angel Blade. The wind rushed past me as I fell. My vision blurred.

P.O.V-Chase
I glared at Adam and Leah. Who were making out.
"Can you guys not do that if front of me." I growled, getting up.
"Sorry." Leah said.
"But it's our one month aniversaty. We can do whatever we want." Adam pouted.
"Are you sure you don't know where she is?" I asked Leah, ignoring Adam.
"I'm sorry. I have no clue. Last time I saw her was about a week after we left. She was gorging herself in blood. Normal girls eat ice cream when they're heartbroken but not my lil sis, for her it's blood and a lot of it." Leah shuddered.
I grimaced, trying not to imagine Annabelle drinking blood but failing.
My phone beeped. I took it out, looking at the screen. A grin form as I read the message.
"I know where Annabelle is." I said, showing Leah my phone.
"Let's go get my sister."
***
Bree super sped to Annabelle's location. We were in a clearing. There were bodies every where. They were all Angels. I could see their wings. I looked up at the sky to see Annabelle fighting a guy with wings. She spun around him but stopped when she spotted us. The guy brought up his sword stabbing her.
"No! Adam catch her!" I shouted. Adam ran forward catching Annabelle before she could hit the ground. Leah, who was in panther form, swipped at the guy as he came towards Adam and Annabelle. The guy fell to the ground with a thud. He tried to fly away but before he could Leah pounced, tearing out his throat.
"Annabelle." I knelt down beside her as Adam gently placed her on the ground.
Another Fallen came towards us, swinging a sword made out of fire. My force field sprung outward before he could hit us. I looked around as Nick and his brothers finished off the rest of the Fallen.
Nick landed in front of us, just outside of my force field.
"It is over. You may lower your force field." Nick said.
I was about do as he said when Annabelle grabbed my hand."No. You..can't."
"Why?" I asked.
"This is where...my vision..took place." She said slowly, gasping from the pain.
"You must! If you do not. She will die." Nick said.
"She's a vampire. Aren't they like impossible to kill?" Bree said.
"Yes but there are only a few things that can kill Annabelle. Dark essence from a Demon blade and Angel fire from an Angel blade." Nick said.
"Is there a way I can help her with out lowering my force field?" I asked.
Nick didn't answer. He was glaring at the ground.
"Answer him!" Adam growled as Leah hissed.
"Yes there is." He finally said.
"What is it?" Bree asked.
"She needs blood. You can let her feed from one of you." Erik said.
"So what will it be?" Ash asked.
I can't let her die. I need her like I need air. I gently take her from Adam, placing her against my chest so that she can reach my neck. I lower the collar on my mission suit.
"No." She whispered. Her breath tickling my neck.
"You have to. I don't want you to die." I said.
Her lips brushed against my neck. I feel a light kiss before there is a searing pain as she sinks her fangs deep into my neck. At first the pain is unbearable but that soon fades and I can feel her. Her thoughts and emotions. She loves me but she scared that she'll hurt me or someone will kill me to get to her.
That's why you left.
Si, I am sorry. I can't lose you.
You won't. I'm not going anywhere. I love you.
I love you as well.
A groan escapes as I cling to Annabelle not wanting this to end. If I died right now I would die happy. I can hear yelling and screaming but I can't make out what they are saying. Everything is getting fuzy. I fight to stay conscious but it's a losing battle.
A/N Coffeecoffeecoffee :D vote comment and other stuff and drink coffee:P