Leaving or Staying

P.O.V-Chase
"How can I trust you? You could be working for Samuel to lure me out." Annabelle said.
"I could be. You'll have to trust me." Azrael said, crossing his arms across his broad chest. Bree seemed to follow every move he made in a dazed and awed state. Leah and Adam were talking in hushed tones.
Leo was staring at Azrael wide eyed, his breath irregular. Mr. Davenport and Tasha seemed to be shocked and confused.
"How about you let me enter your mind, completely. Holding nothing back." Annabelle said.
"And if your satisfied with what you see?"
"I will go with you. But I will not deside for Leah."
"Anna..."
"It will be okay, Chase. I will be back." She said, flashing a me a grin.
She walked over to Azrael, who stiffened. "You will have to trust me." She said, placing her hands on either side of his face.
"Promise me that you will not overreact."
"I promise." She promised before closing her eyes in concentration. Her hands shimmered as there were pressed to Azrael's temple.
Forever seemed to go by as we waited for her to finish and give us her verdict. Is it bad that I want him to be one of Samuel's minions so that Annabelle won't leave me. I don't know what I would do if I could no longer see her every day. Sharing small smiles and kisses. I really and truely love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
"H..how it that possible?" Annabelle stuttered as she pulled away from him.
"What?" Leah and I chorused.
She ignored us as she focused on her suppose it father. He gazed at her with sad eyes.
"It happened when I came to earth with my brothers. My punishment I suppose."
"What did you see?" Leah asked.
"How I became a vampire."
"How?" Mr. Davenport asked.
"I was born this way."
"How is that possible?" Leo asked.
"I am the first vampire to walk the earth." Azrael said.
"But you're an Angel?" I asked confused.
"Yes, I'm both. When I came here my body changed. I became one of the dead that I once reaped."
"Wouldn't I be a vampire too then?" Leah asked.
"It seems that your panther side dominated your vampire side when you were a baby. So will you come with me?"
"I need some time." Annabelle said.
"Not to long, Samuel can track me. You have an hour at most." He said.
She nodded, making her way over to me and taking my hand she pulled me into the elevator, pressing the button for the lab. She didn't say anything as we headed down and neither did I but I didn't let go of her hand.
When the door opened we walked into the lab, standing by the cyber deck.
"I'm not going to be selfish and ask you to stay but I do want you to. I'll understand if you go. It's a great opportunity. You get to spend time with your father."
"Chase. I. Love. You." She said. Her eyes shimmering with unshed tears.
"I love you too." I chocked out, trying to keep my tears from falling.
"I need to do this. I have to become stronger so that I can protect you." She placed her hand on my chest, gazing up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.
"I understand. Just come back." I said as I brushed her tears away.
"I will always come back. I will always find you."
"I know." I said bringing her lips to mine and kissing her passionately. I held her body to mine, telling her with my kiss how much she meant to me and how much I loved her.
I pulled away, pressing my forehead to her's, gasping for breath.
"We should go tell the others." She whispered.
"Okay." I kissed her one more time before I took her hand and we made our way back upstairs to the others.
Azrael was leaning against the wall watching the others, he looked up when we came into the room, smilimg sadly when he saw our tear streaked faces.
"You're leaving, aren't you?" Bree asked.
"Yes, I am."
"You're leaving us." Leo said.
"I will be back soon. I promise."
"We'll miss you." Tasha said, hugging her.
"I will miss you as well." Annabelle said, hugging her back.
"Who will help me blow stuff up?" Adam asked, his bottom lip quivering.
"I will be back, Adam." She said, hugging him before she went and hugged Bree, Leo and Mr. Davenport.
"I'm staying." Leah said.
"Okay, take care of everyone."
"I will." Leah said, hugging her sister.
Annabelle made her way back over to me.
"Chase..." She started to say but I cut her off by crushing my lips against her, kissing her with all the passion in my body. Someone coughed but we didn't break our kiss. I didn't pull away until I desperately needed to breath.
"I love you." I gasped.
"And I love you."
Bree squealed like a pig. "I ship it."
"Annabelle we need to go." Azrael said.
She nodded walking over to him. He took her by the hand leading her to a shadowy spot before wrapping his arms around her. She looked over at me as Azrael wrapped his wings around her and melted into the shadows. Tears streamed down my cheeks as she disappeared.
A\N I know you probably all hate me right know but bare with me and please don't kill me. Everything happens for a reason.