The Vision

P.O.V-Annabelle
"I am a vampire/angel hybrit." I said, not taking my eyes away from Chase. Wanting to see his reaction first. He looked confused then shocked before an expression crossed his face that I never wanted to see on his handsome face...fear.
"How is that possible?" Davenport asked.
"I was born human or I thought I was but my father...he is not." I said sadly.
"What was he?" Chase asked.
"Is. What is he? He is still alive. He is an Angel."
"Wait. Like fluffy wings, halo and a harp." Leo said.
"No. Like a fierce killling machine. He is an Archangel. One of the most powerful angels God ever created."
"Who is he?" Tasha asked.
"I have no idea."
"What about your sister?" Adam asked smiling at Leah.
"We are only half sisters. We are pretty sure we have the same father." I said.
"You know it." Leah said, smirking.
"Is Leah like you? A hybrid." Bree asked.
"In some ways but her mother was a were-panther."
"So she's what? A panther/vampire/angel hybrid." Chase said.
"No. She is a panther/angel hybrit." I said. Leah grinned flipping her hair.
"How is she immortal then?" Leo asked.
"Were-panthers age more slowly the humans plus I know this really good shaman. He gave me immortality." Leah said.
"Okay. What about them?" Davenport asked, pointing at Nick and his brothers.
"They are warrior angels. Each of them is the personal body guard of one of the Horsemen's cages."
"Horsemen?" Chase asked confused.
"The Horsemen of the Apocalypse."
Everyone looked over at them wide eyed, edging away from them.
"Nick here is the Guardion for Death. Erik is the Guardion for War. Daniel is the Guardion for Pestilence. Ash is the Guardion for Famine."
"Shouldn't they be guarding the cages then?" Tasha asked.
"There is no need. We are also the hosts for the Horsemen. If they every do get released we will know." Ash said.
"There is no need to be frightened of them. They are harmless...most of the time." I tell them.
"Are you sure?" Chase asked, taking my hand and pulling me away from Nick.
"Si, they are..." I blink as my vision darkens. I closed my eyes and opened them. I am not at the Davenports anymore.
I was standing in the middle of a large clearing. A mountain surrounding the clearing from all sides. There was fresh snow on the ground, the wind blowing hard. We most be really far up the mountain for there to be snow. Nick and his brothers are in the air fighting a group of Fallen. Someone took my hand. I looked over to see Chase and Bree standing beside him. I looked to my other side to see Adam standing beside me holding Leah's hand. Adam, Bree and Chase were wearing their mission suits. Leah was wearing tight leather as was I only I was also wearing a hood with my swords strapped to my sides.
"Let's kick some ass, Doll." Leah said, smiling up at Adam.
"Those bird guys are going down." Adam said.
"Annabelle." Chase said. "I love you, Angel."
"I love you too." I said as I unsheathed my twin swords.
"Annabelle!" Nick called.
The Fallen had him and his brothers surrounded. I jumped into the air unfolding my wings I shot towards Nick. The Fallen turned, bringing his sword up, blocking my sword. He slashed at me, dodging out of the way I kicked the sword out of his hand. I brought my sword up, stabbing him in the stomach with a gurgle and a scream he fell to the ground. The other Fallen hesitated before coming at me with furce determination. But it was not long before the last on fell to the ground with a scream.
I looked around for Chase. I spotted him looking up at me. Adam and Bree were standing beside him also starring up at me. Leah, who was in panther form, was ripping the throat out of a Fallen. I headed towards him when three Fallen appeared behind Adam, Bree and Chase. No.
"Look out!" I shouted. But it was to late they stabbed them in the back.
"No!"
"Annabelle?"
My eyes snapped open. Chase's face came into veiw. His hazel eyes filled with concern. I moved away from him shaking my head.
"What the hell was that?" Leo asked.
A/N Still on a caffine high will probably update agian right after.