Sorrow

A/N please play the song well you are reading this chapter.
P.O.V-Azrael
Everyone was in uproar at the words Blade had spoken before she had vanished into the shadows. I had tried to follow her but something had prevented me from passing through the shadows.
"Az, we need to find her." Michael said, pacing.
"I've tried, I can't pass through." I growled.
"What are you talking about? Who are you people?" Lily asked, looking around frantically.
"Quit yer actin Lilith we know it's ye!" Gabe hissed, glaring at the Demon Queen.
"One can try." She smirked.
"Why are you here?" Uriel asked.
"Samuel wants me to find the Hybrid and boy was I surprised to find out that she's the daughter of the Angel of Death." She grinned.
I growled, pulling a dagger out from underneath my coat.
"Easy there." Lilith smirked.
"Wait she's the Demon Queen?" Nick asked.
"Yes." I hissed.
"What's the Demon Queen?" Chase asked.
"She's the very first demon and from her came all the others." Michael said.
"Ye were datin a demon lad." Gabe smirked.
"We weren't dating." Chase snapped.
"What was it then because that is why Annabelle wants to die." I growled, glaring at him.
"We're friends from school. I tried to explain it to Annabelle when she first came back with Gabriel but she wouldn't listen. I don't know why Lily said she was my girlfriend." Chase.said, glaring at Lilith.
"I enjoy causing people pain." She said with a smirk.
"I'm gonna cause ye pain." Gabe hissed, reaching forward and wrapping his hand around her neck, lifting her up.
Everyone seemed to vanish as a feeling a pour dread coursed through my body. Something bad had just happened. Things came back into focus when there was a knock on the door. Chase looked a little confused as he went to open the door.
"Can I help you?" He asked.
Standing in the doorway was a small blonde with blue eye wearing a dark blue leather jacket.
"Yeah, my name is Rose Talyer. I was sent here to tell you that Annabelle is...dead." She said.
"No." I moaned dropping to my knees. Tears gathered and fell from my eyes. Leah screamed as Adam pulled her into his arms, hushing her as tears fell from his eyes. Gabe, who still had his hand wrapped around Lillith's throat looked murders as his eyes narrowd on her.
"I'm gonna rip ye head off." He growled.
"Let her go, Gabe." Michael said, putting his hand on his shoulders. Gabe's  shoulders shock as he dropped Lillith.
"Get out of here, before I kill you myself." Michael hissed.
Lillith bolted out the door and around Rose.
"What happened?" I asked, standing up. It was almost seemed imposible, like the world was on my shoulders.
"She was heartbroken. I suppose life was to hard for her. She's lived for so long, heart broken so many times. I guess she could take it any more. I'm truely sorry for your lose."
"Where's her body?" Chase asked.
"Blade has full control. She's decided to stay with me and the Doctor for awhile." Rose said, smiling saddly before turning around and walking away.
"We should go." Nick said to his brother, who were all crying. "She wouldn't want us to sulk."
"I'm going to track down that bitch Lillith and kill her." Erik said, heading for the door with his brothers behind him.
"This is your fault!" Uriel growled, rounding on Chase, who took a step back.
"No it's his." He said, looking in my direction. "If you hadn't shown up and taken her away, none of this would have happened."
"Don't you dare put the blame on me human." I sneered. "It was not I that became friendly with a demon. For the sake of Annabelle I will not kill you but talk to me in that way again and I will. You are not the only one who has suffered a loss. My brothers and I have too as well as my people."
"Your people?" Chase questioned with a sneer.
"Yes, Annabelle is...was the Princess of Darkness to the vampires."
"My Lord." Zulu's voice came from behind me. "Is everything alright?"
"No." I said, turning my back to Chase. Zulu's eyes widen as he took in my red eyes and tear streaked cheeks.
"What has happened?" He asked as he took in my brother's faces behind me.
"It's...Annabelle."
"What's happened to the Princess?"
"She's dead." Uriel said.
"No, this can not be. How? Was it Samuel?"
"No it wasn't Samuel. It was a broken heart." Michael said.
"I will kill you." Leah shouted, pulling out of Adam's embrace.
The others Davenports seemed to be in shock, they haven't really said anything since Annabelle left.
Leah lunged at Chase but Adam pulled her back against his chest. She screamed and thrashed. I walked over to her. "Sleep." I whispered, placing my hand on her forehead. She slumped against Adam, falling asleep as I had instructed.
"She'll be okay." I said to Adam as I turned back to my brothers.
"We should go, we need to tell the others." I said, heading for the door.
"I'm sorry." Chase moaned, heading out of the room.
"Hey, guys." A new voice came as a young boy came into the house. He had dark brown hair and eyes. He seemed overly chipper.
"Marcus now is not the time." Leo said, glaring at the new comer.
"Oh Leo." He signed. There was something strange about this boy, I could see cruelty in his eyes and mind. I could warm the Davenport but I didn't care.
"Why's everyone so bummed?" He asked.
"A friend just died." Bree said.
"Oh, who?"
"My daughter, Annabelle." I said.
"I'm sorry. Chase told me about her. It's a shame I couldn't meet her."
"Let's go." I said to my brothers and Zulu as I walked out of the house.
P.O.V-Chase
I punched the wall in front in me before sliding along it till I was sitting on the ground. I hissed as an unbearable pain shot into my heart. I rubbed at it as tears began falling.
Azrael was right this is my fault, I should have never let her go. How am I going to go on. I can't imagine life with out her. She smile, her laugh. My life seemed meaningless. It seemed like in the time that I have known her my life as began to revolve around her. I'm only fifteen, I don't know anything about love but I just knew. I could feel it, it was like my heart and her were joined. I don't want to live with out her. I stood up and headed over to where Mr. Davenport had stashed a few daggers, grabbed one I held it over my heart. Annabelle's face appeared in my mind, her eyes filled with love. I was about to bring the dagger down into my chest when it flew out of my hand.
"What is wrong with you?" Leah shouted
"I can't live with out her." I said, reaching down to pick up the dagger.
"You will, that is your punishment. To live with that guilt." She hissed, grabbing the dagger out of my hands.
"Leah, please. Just kill me. Take your revenge." I pleaded.
"No, this will be my revenge. Making sure you won't kill yourself. It's the least I can do."
I dropped to my knees. "Please."
"No, she wouldn't want me to." She said before walking away.
I screamed as my heart seemed to break even more, tears flowed, falling to the floor.
"I'm sorry, Annabelle." I sobbed.
                    The End
A/N I'm evil I know. I know I didn't do a lot of episodes I don't have satellite any more but I'll try more if I do a sequel. I hope you have enjoyed this book.