Demons and Sluts

P.O.V-Annabelle
Another three monthes went by. With the endless training and vampire responsibility, I was talking Chase less and less. There some days where he did not even come to mind and other days where he was all I thought about, frustrating father. Surprisingly Michael understood when I did not show up for training, hiding away on the roof, it was a good place to think and that is where I am know, trying to build up the courage to call Chase. I had not spoken to him in over a week.
"Hey."
I smiled softly when I recognized Gabe's voice.
"What're ye doin up here all by yer lonesome?" He asked, sitting done beside me.
"Thinking."
"'Bout?"
"Chase."
"He the lad ye fell for?"
"Si."
"What happenin?"
"I have not called him in ovet a week. I have been to preoccupied with training. I am afraid he will hate me."
"The boy could never hate ye. He's to smitten with ye."
I looked down at the phone, unsure of what to do.
"Come on." Gabe said, standing up amd holding out his hand. Hesitantly I placed my hand in his. He pulled me up and dragged me over to the door that led insidd.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"A surprise." He grinned, waving his hand across the door. It shimmered as Gabe grabbed the handle and turned, pushing the door open he pulled me through.
"Annabelle!" Someone shouted before I was tackled in a hug. I was about to grab a dagger and stab who ever it was when the smell of cinnamon assaulted my senses.
"Chase." I whispered, wrapping my arms around him tightly.
"Can't...breath." He gasped.
"Sorry." I said, quickly pulling away.
"I don't care. I'm just so glad to see you." He smiled, caressing my cheek. I smiled up at him before pressing my lips against his softly. I felt him smile against my lips as he kissed me back, passionately. Gabe coughed beside me, blushing I pulled away from Chase a little but I did not step out of his arms.
"Chase this is my uncle Gabriel. Gabe this is Chase."
"Nice to meet you." Chase said, holding out his hand.
"Pleasures all mine, lad." Gabe said, shaking his hand.
"Are you Gabriel as in the Messenger of God?" Chase asked.
"Yep." Gabe grinned.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"Mr. Davenport and Tasha are on a date. Same with Leah and Adam. Bree is hanging out with Kaitlyn and Leo finally got a date with Jenelle."
"So you are all along?"
"Uh...no really."
"Who is....?"
"Chase." A female voice said cutting me off. I stepped out of Chase's arms my eyes narrowing as an attractive girl with short black hair and dark brown eyes came from upstairs, she was wearing a short skirt that revealed long legs and just a vest that showed off her stomach and breast.
"Who's this?" She asked, walking over to Chase and linking her arm though his.
"We seem to have the wrong house." I said, fighting back tears as I grabbed Gabe's hand and tugged him outside.
"Well have a good day." She said brightly.
"Wait." Gave said just as someone knocked on the door. Chase pulled away from the slut and opened the door, standing on the other side was a very pissed off Angel of Death, flanked by an equally pissed off Warrior Angel and Angel of Vengeance.
"Annabelle Caldwell Salvatore! What are earth were you thinking leaving the compound. You are a princess now my enemies want you dead." Father said.
"Mi dispiace padre . Non lascerò più." I said, looking down at my feet.
"Just don't do that again." Michael said, pulling me into a hug.
"It was I that brought her here. She missed the lad." Gabe said.
"You owe me ten bucks." Uriel muttered to Michael.
"I thought you said they had the wrong house." The girl said.
Father's eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl. "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Lily, Chase's girlfriend." She smirked, kissing Chase's cheek.
I bit my lip, trying to hold in a sob as I turned away from Chase to walk out of the door.
"Bells, wait!" Uriel called coming after to me and grabbing my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and judo flipped him not even stopping as tears started to stream down my cheeks. A set of head lights turned onto the drive, blinding me for a moment until they were turned off.
"Annabelle?" I stiffened when I recognized Leah's voice. "When did you get back?" I ignored her as I looked up at they sky, tears still flowed.
"Annabelle!" Chase called coming up behind me. I did not look at him I stayed focused on the night sky. I can not do this, I can not live through this pain again, this heartbreak. Damien's face flashed through my mind as a sob escaped. I fought back the emotions and locked them away, like father taught me. The tears stopped and I no longer cared.
"Annabelle." Chase said, standing in front of me.
"Yes."
"About Lily..." I raised my hand silencing him.
"I do not care what you do with the puttana, have your way with her. I need a drink." I said, rolling my shoulders and my wings shot out, jumping into the air I flew west, looking for a good snack.
A/N hehe don't kill me.