Angel Battles

P.O.V- Annabelle

I looked inside at Chase, smiling at him. He was so handsome.

She is so beautiful. I read Chase's mind. I was about to walk inside. When I saw gtabbed from behind, pulled into the sky.

"ANNABELLE!!" I heard Chase scream from below. I was about 50 metres up. I struggled, unable to get free. A 100 metres. I elbowed whatever had me. They grunted, letting me go. I heard Chase scream again, as I started to fall. I unfolded my wings, flying up at what had grabbed me. It was a man. He was muscular with broad shoulders. He was not wearing a shirt because of his wings which were a light brown with white flecks. He had long black hair and golden brown eyes.

I flew toward him. He held his hand at his side, summoning an Angel Blade. It was made of pure Angel Fire, if I was cut with that it could kill me. I pulled out my twin gold blade, with wings on the hilts.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked him.

"I am the Angel Alexander. As for what I want from you is your death, abomination." He said, giving me an evil smile.

I narrowed my eyes. "I do not think so. I am not an easy kill you, rotticulo." I growled.

"We will see." He said, coming at me. I raised my swords, blocking him, stopping hin from cutting my head off. He flew backward. I swung my swords, trying to wound him. But he blocked every single one of my blows. I flew upward, kicking him in the face. He grunted, fly backward again.

He glared at me. "You are no miner Angel. What are you?" He asked, confused as to why he had not killed me yet.

"My Father is an Archangel." I said, smirking.

He frowned, looking at my white tipped black wings. I smirked, showing him my fangs as they came out. His eyes widened when he saw them.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He yelled, clearly frightened. I was silent for a moment before I told him. Horror showing on his face as well fear as I finished. But the fear turned to determination. His eyes narrowed, as he came at me again. We fought through the sky, swinging our swords. Neither of us gaining an upper hand. I sheathed one of my swords as I dogded one of Alexander's swings. He swung again but I grabbed his hand that held his sword. He grabbed my hand that was holding my sword. I used my super strength to push him downward toward the ground, we fell towards it fast. I positioned myself so that he would hit the ground first.

A/N I hope you lovely readers like this. I got wonderful news yesterday. I am going to be an aunt..again. But I'm still excited. I can't wait. My sister wants me to think of good baby names I have a few. If you guys know any don't hesitant to put them in the comments or meassgae me. :D Please Vote Comment and Share.