Princess of Darkness

P.O.V-Annabelle
Three monthes since I had left the Davenports and my sister. I still talk to them everyday but I still miss them terribly. Three monthes of brutal training and getting to know my father. When we had left father had taken me to a mansion, where he lived with his three brothers and their wives.
When Azrael unfurled his wings I gasped at the magnificence of the beauty before me. I was standing in the middle of a living room. The furniture was gold, pure gold. The walls were as well.
"Az your back." A voice echoed through the living room. I spun around, my hand going to my sword, sheathed at my back, underneath my jacket. My eyes widen when they fell on the person that had spoken. He was handsome with his long browm hair and shimmering green eyes. And standing beside him with her hand in his was an equally beautiful woman. She had long jet black hair that shimmered in the light and her indigo blue eyes sparkled with humour.
"Who is this, brother?" The man asked.
"I have seen you somewhere before." I whispered, starring at him.
"I'm bit of a celebrity." He said.
"Oh, I have seen your picture on Bree's wall."
"Hi, I'm Elanore but you can call me Ella." The woman said.
I looked up at Azrael who was starring at his brother.
Who is she Az? It was the man's voice he was telepathically talking to Azrael.
I will explain everything later. Where is everyone? Azrael said.
Upstiars.
"I am Annabelle Salvatore." I said.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Uriel." The man said.
My body stiffened when I realized that I was standing in front of another Angel. More specifically the Angel of Vengeance. My head snapped around as I looked at Azrael, slowly backing away from them.
"I should not have trusted you." I said, my hand going back to my sword.
"What do you mean?" Azrael said, taking a step closer.
I pulled my sword from it's sheath and brought it up, holding it against Azrael's throat. He looked down at the sword confused before he looked up, his eyes meeting mine.
"Oi whit is goin on?" A voice with a Scottish accent called before another man appeared. He had long brown hair that hung just past his ears and silver eyes. He was also mucsculer and handsome. He had to be an Angel too.
"Gabe now is not the best time." Azrael said.
"Wha the lass?" Gabe asked just as three other beautiful woman came in followed by another handsome man with gold hair and bright blue eyes.
"Merda." I cursed when I realized that they were all Angels.
Azrael looked at everyone before looking over at me. He gave me a small smile.
"This is Annabelle Salvatore. She's my daughter."
Everyone started shouting and asking questions. Azrael tried to calm them done but it was not working. I slowly backed out of the room, hopefully they will not notice my absence. I made my way along the hallway, looking for an exit. A shadow rippled in front of me, revealing Azrael.
"Dannazione." I muttered, glaring at him.
"Where are you off to, young lady?" He asked crossing his arms.
"Bathroom." I said, smiling innocently.
"Vampires don't go to the bathroom." He smirked.
I glared.
"You can trust me."
"Who are all those Angels then?" I asked.
"Come, I'll introduce you." He said, holding out his hand. Slowly I placed my hand in his and he pulled me back to the living room.
"Alright, you've met Uriel and his wife Ella." Azrael said, gesturing at him.
"This is Gabriel and his wife Juliet." Azrael said, as the man with the silver eyes grinned and a woman with red hair and emerald green eyes who waved.
"Michael and his wife Scarlet." The man with the golden blonde hair and blue eyes glared at me as his wife, who had short brown hair and dark eyes, eyed me suspiciously.
"And this is the lovely Sophie, my wife." Azrael said as a tall blonde with piercing blue eyes took his hand in his.
"Az, why is she here?" Michael asked.
"To train, Samuel wants her,"
"Anna?" Someone said, shaking me. I growled looking up at the person that had interrupted my thoughts. It was Sophie.
"Scusa." I said.
"It's fine. I startled you."
"What can I do for you Sophie?" I asked.
"Your father would like to see you."
"Bene, grazie." I said, getting up and heading to the training room. When I got there father was standing in the middle of the room with his eyes closed, deep in concentration.
"Father?"
He opened his eye, a bright smiling forming as he looked at me. "Come, daughter."
I walked over to him standing in front of him.
"I am very proud of how well your training is going, considering the bumpy start we had."
I chuckled, thinking about my first week here. Uncle Michael had insisted that Azrael take me back where he found me. He did not want to get into another battle with Samuel but Azrael told him that I was blood and that it was their job to help me.
"Have you ever heard the legend of how vampires came to be?" Azrael asked.
"Not really. I have heard whispers but not anything that I believe, why do you ask?"
"Come on, we're taking a trip." Father said, walking to the nearest shadow.
"You did not answer my question." I said following him.
"I will." He said, taking my hand and pulling me into the shadows. It was dark and murky as the shadows clung to us, trying to hold us but we pushed them away, coming out in an ally.
"Ah, Lord Azrael, what will we be doing today?" A man asked, appearing beside father. His head was shaved and his blue eyes flashed in the moonlight. When he spotted me he looked up at father confused.
"Is this dinner?" He asked.
"No!" Father hissed, pushing me behind him protectively.
The man raised his hands in surrender. "I was just curious. Who is she?"
"Zulu, this is Annabelle, my daughter. Anna, this is Zulu my second in command."
"Wait hold it. Did you just say daughter?"
"Yes."
Zulu's mouth gaped open before he swallowed and took my hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you my lady." He said, bowing and kissing my hand. I looked at father baffled. Just as I was about to ask what was going on more people appeared. I stared as groups upon groups of people came, bowing at father before standing very still they seemed to be waiting for something.
"Greetings, I have called you all here to make an announcement. I would like you to all welcome my daughter Annabelle Salvatore, princess of darkness." Father said. Everyone seemed to be in shock as they looked over at me before they broke out in claps and cheers.
"Che diavolo?"
A/N Well what do ya think? Just so you know Azrael and his brothers and their wives are based on similar characters from a series called the lost angels by heather killough walden. It's really good.