Spike

Sorry that it took me so long to update my editor is really slow.

This chapter is dedicate to my sister Maria Blatz she was the first person to read my story. Even before I edited it.

P.O.V-Annabelle

I found Mission Creek High, it was just like any other high school, with lockers lining the hall and the stench of terror radiating from the building itself. I went to get my schedule and locker number. I stuffed my backpack into my locker and took the books that I needed.

According to my schedule and the wave of students heading for the cafeteria, first was breakfast. At least they care. I followed the crowd, searching for a seat. First, there was the "cool" table. Cheerleaders surrounding it. I gave up searching for a bit to go get an apple and water.

I looked around for an empty table, but there was only one and it was next to the "cool" table. I really didn't want to sit there but it was the only free table, so I shrugged and sat down. I bit into my apple. I was shocked to see a few, how should I say....uncool kids talking to the cheerleaders. The big one, with dark spiked hair, held two oranges to his eyes, making funny faces. I almost choked on my water. The short cute one scoffed, as the scrawny black kid flirted, or attempted to flirt with the too perky, hollow headed cheerleaders. There was a skinny lean girl standing in between Orange Eyes and Cute One.

The doors at the side of the cafeteria flew open and the jocks came in hooting. The one I assumed as the quarterback sniffed the scrawny kid who quickly hurried away. The quarterback looked down at the cute guy. He puts his hand on the cute one's head and turned it so that he was facing him.

"Your sitting in my seat. Get lost before I use you like a napkin."

The girl pushed the cute one back a bit, "Chase, let's go."

Then turned to the jock, "He's not very absorbent." She told him. He took a cup of water and spilt it on the table.

"Oh look a spill."

He picked the cute guy up by his shirt and lifted him to his face.

"I'm going to wipe it up with your face."

The cute guy named Chase grabbed the big guys arm and flipped him onto the table.

"Think again bubble neck. I'm going to rip out your kneecaps and use them as hockey pucks." He growled in a sexy deep voice.

Orange Eyes quickly ran over to the girl and the scrawny kid, and whispered something quietly. I brushed my hair behind my ear, tuning into their conversation.

[ I don't mean to alarm any one but I think Spike is back.]

What? Who's Spike?

Spike or Chase or who ever he was threw the guy at the team. The human bowling ball looked back at the Chase guy, pointing at him and saying "You have no idea who your messing with. Okay? PUDDING CUPS!!" He called putting his hand out. Two others handed him pudding cups.

Chase/Spike smirked. "Oh, I'll take those."

He turned the pudding cups towards the football team and splattered pudding in their faces.

The quarterback wiped the pudding off his face.

"YOUR DEAD!!" He yelled.

Spike/Chase roared in his face. They quivered in their laced up kicks and booted it for the nearest table. The quarterback looked back and said "Your lucky we have to go to the reading centre right now." Then quickly turned and bolted.

Everyone began to clap and cheer. Spike/Chase sat at the "cool" table.

"Take a seat compadres this is our table now." He said putting his feet on the table. His other friends sat down. He looked over at me, a smirk formed as he saw that I was watching him and winked. I looked down quickly. I could feel my cheeks burning. I took my books and bolted to class.

*****

I was heading back to my locker when someone shouted, "Make room for the Alpha Dogs. WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!" I glanced over to see Spike/Chase and his friends coming down the hall. Was Spike/Chase the leader or something? His "friends" were always walking behind him. He was their leader and they were nothing more then followers. It didn't make sense he was so scrawny while Orange Eyes was strong and buff. Even the girl looked like she could throw a punch but he didn't. But he's hot so strength didn't really matter.

The girl spoke before dropping her books. In 0.5 seconds two guys were scurrying to pick up her things.

"Oh I love this." She squeaked, taking her books.

Someone walked by handing Spike/Chase a small piece of paper. He spoke to his "friends" as he walked to the centre of the hallway flexing his muscles and kissing his biceps. He straightened in shock suddenly looking confused, looking to his friends and asked angrily. "Guys why was I in commando mode?"

They shock their headed denying having seen anything. Spike/Chase looked at his friends with disappointment. I silently listened to what he was saying.

"This is so going to come back and haunt my Supreme Court nomination."

"You know what Spike would say to that... nothing! He would rip out your rib cage and play it like an xylophone." The girl yell-whispered.

"Yeah he's like a big fun monster on your small body." Orange eyes laughed making weird noises.

I guess Spike or Chase or whatever has a split personality disorder.

The puny kid spoke up. "Don't worry I'll get Spike back."

He mock-macho walked over to Spike/Chase.

"Get lost before I use you like a napkin." He said.

He then attempted to lift him but he failed. He tried again. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight if this epic fail. They all turned to me.

A/N

Sorry that it took me so long to update my editor is really slow. I'm also working on two different stories ones a Assassin's Creed fanfic and the other is a TVD fanfic. Please vote and comment tell me what you think I would like some feed back. :D