The Game

P.O.V-Annabelle

"Trent told me what you did this mornong at breakfast. You will not undermine the morale of my team! Evacuate this table NOW!!" Perry yelled.

Everyone jumped up, moving away from the table. I looked over at Chase. His face had changed. He was no longer backing away from Perry. He got into her face.

"Watch who you're talking to sports bra!" He growled in a deep voice, like before.

"I bet you panicked, threw yourself off the track and blamed the other team for your weakness." He continued.

"Do you think this Spike thing gotten a bit outta hand?" Leo asked.

"He might have crossed the line at sports bra." Bree said.

I looked over at Bree confused. "I thought that Spike was just a nickname?" I asked.

They just shrugged, turning back to Chase/Spike.

"I had to quit because of that accident." Perry said. I could tell that she was getting nervous.

"Quit or move out of the state in shame?" Chase/Spike asked. Everyone ooo'ed at that.

"He doesn't know." Perry said, looking at everyone on the cafeteria.

"Why don't you hop in your economy car and toodle on home to your six cats and your online bingo tournament." Chase/Spike said.

"Jokes on you, I have five cats, ha." Perry replied. Though she did seem frightened.

She turned and walked over to Trent. They started talking, I was about to listen in when Chase/Spike turned to me.

"Hey, sexy. How about when this is over me and you get out of here?" He asked.

I glared at him about to tell him what I thought when Perry came over to us.

"Alright kid, I'll make you a deal, let's be civilised and settle this the old fashioned way, with a bone crunching grunge match on the football field." She says, the jocks gathering behind her.

"We're in me, him, her...and him." Chase/Spike said pointing to Adam, Bree and reluctantly Leo.

"You band of nobodies VS my fighting Dingo's." Perry said.

"Who's she calling a nobody. I got half a BFF necklace today." Bree said showing us her necklace.

"Winner takes the table and all the glory." Perry said.

"Oh ma'am as much as I'd like to flex my football fanciness, girls soccer has the field tonight." Leo said trying to get out of it.

"Yeah just as well, I can't condone such a violent game on school grounds. So let take it to the dog park across the street!" She announced. The jocks cheered before following Perry out of the cafeteria.

"Am I the only one who's going to need a fresh pair of pants before we start?" Leo asked turning to us.

Adam raised his hand. Everyone looked at him in disgust.

"Why did you not choose me to help?" I asked.

Chase/Spike looked down at me, he was just a few inched taller then me. He smiled.

"I wouldn't want you to get hurt my Angel." He said, winking at me.

I was beginning to realize that Chase and Spike might appear the same on the outside but they are complete opposites on the inside. I narrowed my eyes at Spike.

"First do not call me Angel. I strongly dislike being called that." I said angrily. Spike raised his eyebrow, smirking at me. "And secondly you are letting Leo play. Look at him. I have seen more meat on a starving rabbit." I said.