Requiescat in Pace

P.O.V-Chase

I couldn't see anything as I looked up at the sky. I blinked activating my bionic vision, looking up at the sky again. I was shocked when I saw a guy with wings flying upward with Annabelle in his arms. Annabelle elbowed him in the stomach. He let her go, I screamed as she came plummeting toward the ground. Adam and Bree came running out of the house.

"What is it?" Bree asked.

"What happened? Did you see a giant? Was it a hobbet or a miggit?" Adam asked, chuckling.

"Look!" I say, pointing up at Annabelle.

Annabelle had stopped falling, it looked like she was hovering in the sky. I looked more closely, I gasped as I saw a pair of wings coming from Annabelle's back. They were midnight black with white tips.

"Do you see that?" I asked, staring up in amazement.

"No, our vision isn't as good as yours." Bree says, looking around.

"What do you see? Is it a unicorn?" Adam asked.

"What?! No!" I said, looking at him in confusion.

"Superman?" He asked, excitedly.

"No, Adam. It's Annabelle, she is fighting some dude with wings." I said, looking up to see Annabelle and the guy falling toward the ground. It looked like Annabelle had positioned herself so that the guy would land first.

"Holy crap!" I shouted.

"What is it, Chase? Did Adam try to throw you over the house again?" Mr. Davenport asked, coming outside.

"NO! ANNABELLE IS PLUMMETING TO THE GROUND!!" I yelled, running for the back of the house, were Annabelle and the guy would land.

"Who's Annabelle?" I heard Tasha ask. Leo starts explaining everything, when there is a loud splash. I run as fast as I can.

Man I wish I had Bree's superspeed.

When I get to the back of the house. I see the guy flying out of the pool to hit the wall. Annabelle jumps out of the pool landing beside the guy. She pulls out a sword, pointing it at the guy. Everyone came up behind me, gasping when they see Annabelle's beautiful wings, spread out behind her. I slowly walk closer to her. I can see a little bit of her face, it looks like there are fangs peaking out fron beneath her upper lip.

"Annabelle?" I say, softly, walking toward her. Her head snaps toward me a growl coming from her mouth.

P.O.V-Annabelle

When we crash into the Davenport's pool. I grabbed Alexander, throwing him out of the pool at a wall. I launch myself out of thr pool to land beside Alexander, unsheathing my sword. I place it against his throat.

"One more move and your dead." I growl, barring my fangs. He looks at me sword, fury running through him as he glared at me. I heard someone coming, but I do not turn around to see who it is. Alexander looked to see who it is, he smirked. I pulled back my upper lip so that he can see my fangs. He paled when he catches a glimpse of them.

"Annabelle?" I hear someone say. My head snapped up, a growl coming from my mouth. Chase paled, taking a step back. I lick my lips.

"Chase." I say, regret coursing through me. I sense Alexander move.

"Do not even try it!" I growl, barring my fangs. He stiffened. I look back up at Chase to see him coming toward me.

"Chase do not come any closer. I do not want you to get hurt." I say. He stops, starring at me, shock and curiosity in his eyes.

I did not want him to find out like this.

"Yes. Please do come closer, so that I can kill you in front of this abomination!" Alexander says, smirking at Chase daring him to come closer.

Leo walks over to stand beside Chase.

"Who is this guy?" He asks, glaring at Alexander.

I guess I have to tell them. I have not choice. Cazzo.

"This is Alexander, he is a Fallen Angel." I say digging my sword into his neck, drawing blood. He gasps, glaring up at me. Everyone looked at him in amazement, looking at his wings, which were spread out beneath him.

"Give me one good reason as to why I should not cut of your head, stronzo." I growl.

Alexander looks up at me, fear in his eyes.

"I am not the only Angel that will come after you. If you let me live, I will protect you as well as your friends." He says, clearly trying to save his culo.

"Why should I believe you. You wanted me dead." I growl. I had to control myself, so that I would not bury my sword in his throat. He looks up a me pleading with his eyes. I look at him with narrow eyes, deciding if I should just kill him or let him go. I sheath my sword, crouching down beside him.

I am going to regret this.

His eyes widen when he sees my eyes change. They are an icey pale blue with the vanes underneath becoming darker. My fangs are bared. I hear the Davenports and Leo gasp. I ignore them, staying focused on Alexander.

"You are going to leave. You will forget about me and my friends. You will not come back to Mission Creek." I say, compelling him. He repeats what I told him.

"Now leave." I tell him, getting up, going over to the others. Alexander gets up behind me. Chase's eyes widen when he looks behind me. I looked at the window in front of me seeing our reflection. Alexander is about to throw an Angel Blade at my back. I turn reaching down to unsheath my dagger from my boot, throwing it at him. It lands in his stomach, gasping, he falls to the ground. I walk over to him, crouching beside him. I pull out my dagger, he hissed in pain, wipping the blood off on the grass before putting it back in my boot.

"Why did you have to do that, Alexander?" I ask him sadly.

I did not want to kill him.

He looks at me, smiling weakly. "I..wanted to..be the..one..who..killed the..invincible.. Skotinos..Angelos." He says, using my true name, the one that everyone fears.

"I am not invincible." I say, looking down at him. He was already dead.

"Requiescat in Pace." I say, closing his eyes. His body disappears, shooting up toward the sky.

A/N There you go my lovelys I hope you like it. I would like to know what you my lovely readers think Annabelle is and if any of you get it right or are close. You will get a dedication in my next chapter :D