The Angel of Death

P.O.V-Annabelle
"I do." Someone said, their voice echoing through the clearing. I cautiously stood up, turning to face the person that had interrupted my date with Chase. I could not see his face but he was tall, very tall, over six feet for sure. I stepped toward him trying to get a look at his face but it was shadowed. I could see his eyes, they were a golden colour like mine and they seemed to glow in the dark.
"Who are?" I asked.
"Someone who can help you, Annabelle?"
I gabbed the fleeing Council member, sinking my fangs into his neck, vigorously, tearing out his throat with a gurgle his heart stopped as I drained him. My head snapped up as a girl walked into the alley, dropping my victim I shot at her, pushing her against the wall. I was about to sink my teeth into her neck when a powerful force threw me away from her. I did not stay down for long, I shot back up, growling.
"Leave." A powerful voice said. The girl ran as face as her little human legs could carry her. I tried to stop her from fleeing but a man stepped in front of me, growling I looked up at him. He stood a few feet taller then me but it did not stop me from attacking.
"Annabelle you need to stop." His voice boomed. He seemed like a god.
"Who are you?" I hissed.
"Someone who can help you, Annabelle."
"You were the one that..." I trailed off.
"That stopped you from killing an innocent girl." He said.
"Who is he?" Chase asked.
"He is the one I told you about. The one that stopped me from destroying Venice." I whispered to Chase.
"What do you know about my chip?" I asked the man.
"You are just like your mother, demanding, always in control."
"What do you know about my mother?"
"I know that Claudia Salvatore isn't your real mother."
"Who is then?" Chase asked.
"Her name is Mary James."
"Do you not mean was?"
"No, your mother is still alive."
"How? Is she a vampire?"
"No. She's human."
"But then how..."
"How can she still be alive if your over 600 years old? She wouldn't but you see when you were born, someone approached your mother, telling her about advancing in technology, telling her that he could save you, because you see your angel side was destoying your human side. It would have eventually killed you. So you mother said yes, hoping that it would save you. The scientist placed a chip into your neck filled with abilities that even he didn't know about and one of them was Time Manipulation."
"Time Manipulation?" I asked.
"Time travel." Chase said.
"You got scared and you glitched, sending yourself back in time, were Claudia Salvatore found you."
"How do you know all of this?" I asked.
"Because I'm your father." He said, stepping into the light. He had long black hair that went to his shoulders and his eyed were a shimmering gold like mine. He was wearing black jeans and shirt, over that he had a long trench coat. A/N Above is a picture of Azrael.
"Your my father?" I asked, hesitantly.
"Yes. My name is Azrael."
"The Angel of Death." I whispered.
"Yes."
"Maybe we should continue this at home." Chase said.
"Yes, Leah will want to meet you."
"Leah?" Azrael asked.
"Come on."
"Alright. I'll carry the boy." Azrael said, grabbing Chase under his arms and shooting into the sky.
"Be careful." I growled, flying after them.
-----
Chase looked a little green by the time we landed in his backyard, stumbling he gulped in air.
"Never do that again." He hissed.
Azrael chuckled, clapping him on the back. "You'll get use to it."
"Come on." I said heading for the back door.
"Hey, your back already?" Tasha asked as I walked in.
"We were interrupted." I said as I held open the door for Chase and Azrael, who had his wings out. They were black as midnight mix with purple.
"Who is that?" Bree asked gawking at him.
"Hello, I am Azrael, Annabelle's father." He said, smiling at everyone.
"Adam, where is Leah?" I asked.
"Bathroom." He said.
"I heard my name." Leah grinned. She was wearing a low top, showing her birth mark that was just like mine. A pear of black wings on her breast. It made sense now, it was the mark of our father.
"Who's he? One of Samuel's men?" She asked, pointing at Azrael.
"Samuel?" Azrael growled, looking at me.
"He has been trying to capture me but I do not know why. Do you?" I said eyeing him.
"I might. Samuel craves power and you are perfect. A Hybrid. A child of an Angel that should not be able to have children."
"Yeah, well it sure didn't stop him from trying." Leah snorted.
"Who are you?" Azrael asked.
"Names Leah, Leah Penumbra."
"Penumbra. I thought the Penumbra werepanthers were extinct." Azrael said.
"I'm the last of my kind. What do you know about it?" Leah asked.
"Not much. I met them about 765 years ago. There were intriguing."
"Azrael, Leah is my half sister."
"I wasn't aware that Mary had another daughter. Her father must have been a werepanther."
"She did not have another daughter." I said.
"And FYI, my mother was a werepanther. My father was an Angel such as yourself."
"Leah, sweaty. Azrael says he's Annabelle's father." Adam said.
Leah's eyes widened as she looked at Azrael, not moving for about a mimute. When she did it was to grab a dagger she had in her boot and hurled it at Azrael, who simply caught it, looking at the blade curiously. "Where did you get this?"
"My mother. She left it to me after she died, told me an Angel gave it to her, my father."
His head snapped up when Leah said my father.
"It seems I had another daughter that I knew nothing about, I'm truly sorry."
"Doesn't matter now." Leah snapped.
"I would like to make it up to you."
"How?" Leah and I asked.
"By training you. I know that you are exceptional fighters but there are still many things I can teach you."
"We have a training room, where you can train." Chase said.
"No, they must leave with me."
I stood there in stunned silence as I looked at Chase.