Promises

P.O.V-Chase

Annabelle was looking at all of us with a thoughtful expression on her face. She turned to Mr. Davenport. The thoughtful expression turning to a glare.

"Who is he?" She asked, clearly pissed.

We all look around thinking that there might be someone else here but it's only us and Annabelle.

"Who's who?" Mr. Davenport asked, confused.

"I read your mind. You were thinking, ' He said if I helped him active her bionics. He would keep her away from Adam, Bree and Chase. ' So I will ask you for the last time. WHO IS HE?!!" She yelled at the end. Everyone looks at her scared.
She's so hot.

"You can read minds?" I asked.

"Si, I can." She said, smirking.

I feel my face heat up.
She heard everything.

"I heard everything." She said.

Everyone started to laugh.

"Shut up." I said, glaring at them.

She turned back to Mr. Davenport, raising her eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" He asked, hopefully.

"I could but then you would never now about my other bionics." She said, heading for the door.

"Wait!" I callef. She stopped, turning around. I looked back at Mr. Davenport.

"Just tell her. She has the right to know." I said.

"Fine, it was a man. He called himself the Doctor. He said he found someone with a dormant bionic chip. He wanted to active it. So I told him how."

"But how could I of had a bionic chip in my neck all that time. I was born in 1351." She said, confused.

I did the math in my head. That made her...Holy crap.

"You're 663?" I asked, shocked.

"Si."

"Wow, you're old." Adam said, laughing.

"You look good for your age." Bree said, smiling at her.

"Do you want to tell me the secret?" Mr. Davenport asked.

"No. You do not want this. It is a curse." Annabelle said.

"Yeah. The world wouldn't be able to handle you forever." Leo said. We all nodded in agreement.

"I shoud go." Annabelle said, disappearing.

"She can G.O. Leap. I've been working on that for years." Mr. Davenport said, upset.

"I'm going to bed." I said, leaving.

                                                      ***

I don't know why but Annabelle has been avoiding us. Every time one of us tried to talk to her she would either super speed away or G.O. Leap. Mr. Davenport won't tell us anything about her. Every time one of us would ask, he would make up some excuse to get away. It's been over a week. I desided to corner Annabelle at her locker. Which is across from mine. I was waiting at my locker, reading a text book. When Annabelle came around the corner, headimg for her locker. I walked over to her well she was taking out her books for her next class. When she saw me, she closed her locker and started to walk away but I grabbed her arm before she could get to far. She looks over at me, glaring. I gave her a gentle smile. Her glare softened as she looked at my lips before looking back up at my eyes.

"What do you want, Chase?" She asked, trying to pull away.

"I want to talk. Please." I said, tightening my grip a little.

"Bene but can you let me go?" She asked. I looked down at her, not letting her go.

"How do I know that you won't use your bionics as soon as I let you go." I said.

"I will not use my bionics. Prometto." She said.

"Okay." I said, letting her go. She glared at me rubbing her arm where I had grabbed her.

"For a weak looking man. You have a stronge grip." She said, still rubbing her arm.

"Sorry." I said, looking down at my feet." Hey!" I said, realizing what she had said. She laughed.
Her laugh is go beautiful.

"Grazie." She said, smiling at me.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"You think my laugh is beautiful." She said.

"Your welcome. Now stay out of my head."

"Bene. I should get to class."

"Do you want to come over after school?"

"Si." She said, starting to walk toward her class.

"Are you coming? We have the same class." She said.

"So do you have any family?" I asked.

"I only have Nick and his brothers. Oh and Kay. But I am the only one that has bionics."

"That must be hard. I don't know how it would have been for me if I didn't have Adam and Bree."

"And Mr. Davenport." She said. I looked over at her confused.

"My creater. The Doctor. He was not there when I woke up. I was all alone. I did not know where I was but now that I think about. I think it was Roma. I also did not know who I was. I barley remembered anything. I only remembered a little but things started to come back to me over the years. I can not believe I told you those things. I have never told any one that." She said. I stopped walking to look over at her. She does the same.

"Maybe you know that you can trust me."

"Maybe you are right."

"You can tell me anything. I won't tell any one I promise." I said, placing my hand on her arm but I quickly let go remembering that she doesn't like people touching her.

"Sorry. I forgot that you don't like being touch." I said looking down.

"It is alright, Chase." She said, taking my hand.

"I thought you didn't like strangers touching you."

"You are not a stranger. I know you Chase Davenport." She said, smiling at me. I lean in closer. She lifts her face up, also leaning in. I place my hand on her cheek. She closes her eyes. I lean in further. Our lips are milometers apart.
A/N There you have it my lovely readers. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Let me know what you think.