Blade

P.O.V-Chase

A/N Above is a pic of Nick.

My lips were just brushing against Annabelle's when someone yelled. "Annabelle!!" I jumped, taking a step back from Annabelle. I looked up to see an angry guy coming toward us. He was looking at me like he wanted to kill me.

"Medra." I heard Annabelle whisper beside me.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"You do not want to know. Trust me." She whispered, just as the guy comes up to us.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He asked, glaring at Annabelle.
Is it just me or did his eyes turn pale white for a second.

Annabelle takes me by the arm, pulling me behind her, protectively.

"Nickolas it is not what you think." Annabelle said, clearly trying to calm him down.

"Oh, yes. Well to me it looked like you were about to let this...boy kiss you." He said, pointing at me.

"Leave her alone." I said, stepping around Annabelle to stand in front of Nickolas. I feel Annabelle's hand brush against my arm before I'm against the lockers, looking at a seriously pissed of Nickolas.
Good thing the halls are empty.

"Nick, let him go." Annabelle said, pulling on Nick's arm, trying to get him to let me go but she's not strong enough. That's strange considering that she has super strength. Nick pushed Annabelle away, she flys across the hall, hitting the lockers hard.

"Annabelle!" I called, trying to get away from Nick.

Annabelle stands up, looking at Nick, furious. Nick starts swearing in...Russian?

"Let him go before I rip out your spleen." She growled.

Nick dropped me, slowly he turned to face Annabelle with his hands up, palms out.

"Blade, I did not mean to push you. It was an accident." He said. She glared at him before, turning to me.

"Hey, hot stuff. Come here." She said, smiling at me. She didn't have an Italian accent any more. She sounded more American. I walked over to her.

"Are you okay? He pushed you really hard." I said, turning to glare at Nick.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nicky didn't hurt you did cause if he did just say the word and I'll break his kneecaps." She said.

"Yeah I'm fine. You're not Annabelle."

"Call the press, we got a smart one here. No I ain't Annabelle. Names Blade. Her other cooler self. Though Nicky here thought he got rid of me." She said, walking over to him and punching him in the face. He flew back, hitting the wall. She's about to punch him again but stopped.

"Anna...Blade are you okay?" I asked, walking over to her. She looked over at me. I gasped, her eyes aren't gold any more, they're an icey blue.

"I don't wanna leave. Please don't make me." She said, passing out. I caught her before she hit the ground. Nick tried to take her away from me.

"Don't you think you've done enough." I growled. He glared at me, fangs slightly bared. I can see that he's about to lung at me when. "Chase." I heard Annabelle say. I looked down at her to see her eyes flutter open then close. I picked her up, cradling her against my chest. She snuggled into my arms, smiling.

"Damien, I missed you." She said before falling asleep. I looked up at Nick. His face was completely pale.

"No!" He shouted before vanishing.
I should take Annabelle home. Maybe Mr. Davenport can figure out what's wrong with her.
A/N There you go my lovely readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Big question Who do you think Damien is or was? Comment and let me know.