Hybrid

P.O.V-Chase
I don't know what came over me but I made my way over to the wolf...no not a wolf it was Annabelle. She had told us about this. When she gets really angry she glitches changing into animals. But I don't know where she could have seen a wolf this big. She pulled back her upper lip revealing her sharp canines and a growl echoing through the house. But I didn't run like I wanted to, like my instincts told me to. I stood my ground. I slowly reached out, wanting to pet her. She lowered her lip, starring my hand. I held my breath as she leans forward but instead of bitting my hand off like I thought she would, she licked it. I gaspef as she pushed her head against my hand, hesitantly I begain to pet her. Her fur is silky soft. Nick came forward reaching out wanting to pet her as well. But she growled giving him a warning. Nick glared at me as he backed away. I smirked at him as I continued to pet Annabelle.
"Do you think you could change back?" I asked, smiling at her.
She gave me a wolfy smile as she backed away, closing her eyes in concentration. She begain to shrink. The fur disappearing from her body. In a few seconds there is a girl kneeling in front of me not a wolf any more. Annabelle stood up, smiling at me. I gasped when I see that she was naked. I tried to tear my eyes away from her but I can't she is so...beautiful. She has a tattoo above her left beast of a pear of black wings. She also has a number of scares over her body. Her wings are neatly folded against her back but they're white tiped with black instead of black with white tips. Someone coughed. I quickly turned around, taking off my button up shirt and holding it out behind me. I felt it leave my hand as Annabelle took it. I waited a few seconds before I turned around to look at her. My shirt was a bit big on her. It went down to just above her knees. Her face has a red tinje to it as she looked down embarrassed.
"I am sorry you had to see me like that. Nick and his brothers infuriate me sometimes." She said, playing with my shirt sleave.
"There's no need to apologize little sis. They have to know what they're getting into. I mean, come on! Your the Hybrid. It's gonna come out." I stiffened as I heard an unfamiliar voice. I looked over at the door to see a girl that resembles Annabelle. Adam was standing beside her.
"Leah che diavolo ci fai qui?" Annabelle growled, speaking in Italian.
"What I can't just visit my lil sis to how she's doin." Leah said, smiling at Annabelle.
"No, everytime you show up, trouble follows."
"That was one time."
"I nearly died the last time because of you!"
"How dare you..." Leah growled. Her facing darkening as she took a threatening step towards Annabelle. I protectively stepped in front of Annabelle as Nick stepped between the two angry sisters.
"Ladies, there is no need to fight. We all remember what happened the last time." He said, shuddering.
"Yeah, you almost started World War 3." Erik said, grinning.
"What did she mean by the Hybrid?" Mr. Davenport asked.
Annabelle glared at Leah, who just shrugged.
"And what about the whole wolf thing?" Leo asked.
"Remember Annabelle said that if she gets really angry she glitches and turns into an animal." I said.
"Oh right." Leo said.
"As for the Hybrid thing...?" Bree asked.
"You see...I'm..ah." She looked scared. Her eyes wide with fright.
"Oh, come on! Just tell them!" Leah encouraged.
"Could I change first?" Annabelle asked, playing with the hem of my shirt.
"Yeah, I think I have some clothes that will fit you." Tasha said, leading Annabelle away.
"So who is everyone?" Leah asked.
We all introduced ourselves.
"So how old are you?" I asked.
"765." She said.
"Annabelle never told us how she could be that old but still look so young could you tell us?" Leo asked, eagrly.
"Well she's a va.." She started to answer but Annabelle came in wearing a straples white dress that went above her knees.
"What are you doing?" She asked. Her eyes narrowed in anger.
"They wanted to know how we're so old but look so hot." Leah said smirking.
Annabelle glared at her sister.
"So hybrid?" Bree prompt sitting down on the couch.
Annabelle looked around at everyone before her eyes landed on me. I smiled at her.
"I am the Hybrid." She said.
My forehead scrunched up in confusion. "What does that mean?"
"It means she ain't human, lover boy." Leah said, smirking at me. I don't look over at her. I stay focused on Annabelle.
"Is it true?" Tasha asked.
Annabelle nodded, looking down at her bare feet.
"What are you then?" Leo asked.
"I am a vampire/angel hybrit."
A/N Gasp did you see that coming :) Let me know what you think. I'm officially addicted to coffee. I'll probably update again right away on a caffine high. :D