Being Pull Away

P.O.V-Chase

Annabelle came over to me. We started to walk toward home, when Annabelle stopped, turning to look at her. Adam took Leo, putting him over his shoulder. Annabelle had her head slightly crocked to the side like she was listening to something. I listened but I couldn't hear anything.

"Annabelle, is everything alright?" I asked, concerned. She looked at me. Her face had gone really pale. She walked over to me, fast.

"We have to leave now." She said.

We all looked at her confused.

"Why?" I asked.

She pushed me, regently. "We do not have time for this. We must go now." She said pushing me again.

"Okay, but will you tell me why later?" I asked.

She nodded, pushing me to go. I did. We all started to fast walk toward home.

"Fretta!" Annabelle yelled.

We didn't have to ask what that meant. We started to run. We made it to the house. Adam ran in throwing Leo on to the couch. Bree and I ran in after him. I turn to see if Annabelle had followed but she was still outside, standing on the other side of the door, looking at me.
She's so beautiful.

"Annabelle?" I asked concurned.

She smiled, she was about to say something when, she was grabbed and pulled into the sky.

"ANNABELLE!!!" I screamed running outside.

A/N note time my fancy readers! i .... have a job, so it will be a while till the next update. but you'll have to get used to waiting, if you haven't already. TaTa!