Flashback

P.O.V-Annabelle

"Should I come help you?" Nick asked.

l looked over at Chase and his family. He was moving his hands around trying to explain something to them.

"No. I can handle it. I must go."

"Very well, but call me if you need anything. I mean it. Do not make me send Daniel."

"It is up to you whether you want your brother to have a broken nose...again."

"Alright." With that he hung up. I looked at the phone in confusion and sadness. He use to be sweet and funny but something happened centures ago. I vaguely remember.

****Flashback ****

Venice, Italy 1476

Nick and I were walking along the canals. The water was a sparkling blue it was beautiful expecually in the moonlight. You could hear the laughter coming from further down the canal. I loved Carnevale. I was wearing a beautiful red and gold dress with a black mask that had red gems around the eyes. Nick wad wearing a black suit with a white and gold mask. He was very handsome almost breath taking, with his shoulder length hair flowing around his face and his piercing blue eyes looking at me.

Nick was laughing at something I had said when I heard splashing and gasping. When I looked further down the canal, I gasped at what I saw and started to run towards the splashing. It was a young girl, she was drowning.

"Where are you going?!" Nick called after me. When he saw why I was running he shot past me and dove into the water. I could not see the girl any more. Nick dove under the water. He came back up with the girl in his arms, swimming towards me. I reached down and took the girl from him. I laid her down on the ground. I listened for a heartbeat, I could hear one faintly.

"She is not breathing!" I yelled at Nick.

I placed my hands on hear cheast to get her breathing again.

"Here let me." Nick said pushing me out of the way. I stood up and look around. I saw a group of men coming towards us. They looked harmless but there was something about them that I did not like. They're scent was off. It smelt like a dead animal left out in the sun.

"Merda. Nick!" I said.

"What?!"

"Demons"

"Shit. Can they not just leave us alone."

I heard a gasp, I looked down at the girl Nick had saved, to see her breathing. I signed in relief but when I saw her eyes.

"Cazzo!"

"What?" Nick asked looked down too. "Yebat." He said in Russian.

The girl shot up and came at me. I caught her and picked her up. I swung her around, throwing her back into the canal.

"How do you like that puttana." I called after her.

I looked over at Nick to see him fighting all four demons. One was already dead on the ground. Nick stabbed one in the chest, killing it. I stepped toward Nick to help him when I felt a piercing pain in my chest I looked down to see the tip of a blade sticking out of my chest. I fell to the ground. I heard Nick scream my name as I blacked out.

***

When I came to I was laying on the ground. I looked around. There was a big circler table/compture console. There was a big tube going all the way up to the ceiling.

What am I doing in the Tardis?

I looked over to see Nick and the Doctor talking.

"Nick, Doctor what happened?" I asked trying to sit up.