Phone Call

P.O.V-Chase

I heard laughing it was the most beautiful laughter I had ever heard, it was like music to my ears. I looked toward the laughter. It was a girl. She had to be the most gorgeous woman I'd ever layed eyes on. She looked like a woman not a girl. She had long pitch black hair. I couldn't see her eyes because she was wearing sunglasses. She was wearing all black. Black leather jacket, black top and jeans with black combat boots.

She saw us all staring at her. She quickly stopped laughing and turned to walk away. I couldn't let her leave. I ran up to her.

"Wait! Are you new?" I asked while grabbing her arm.

She quickly looked at me. She frowned while getting a far away look on her face. I let go of her arm.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am fine. I do not like strangers touching me." She said. She had an accent. It sounded Italian. Her voice was very soft it was like wind chimes.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It is alright. You did not know." She said.

"What's your name?"

"I am Annabelle. What is your name?" She asked.

Wow. Even her name is beautiful.

She looked at me and smiled it's almost like she heard me, weird.

"I'm Chase." I tell her. She looked at me confused.

"Oh, you are Chase, not Spike." She said.

I freeze. How does she know about Spike?

I turn to Adam, Bree and Leo not sure what to say. Bree quickly came forward.

"Yeah, he's Chase. Spike is just a nickname." She explained.

"What is your name?" She asked Bree.

"I'm Bree."

Annabelle looked at Adam and Leo.

"And you?" She asked pointing at Adam and Leo.

"I'm Adam and this is Leo, our stepbrother."

"It is nice to meet you." She said.

"Do you want to come sit with us at lunch?" Bree asked.

She opened her mouth to reply but stopped. She took out her cell phone and starred at the caller Id. When she saw who it was she paled slightly. She looked at us.

"I have to take this." She said to us. She looked kind of scared. I didn't like the idea of something scaring her. Okay that is weird I just met this girl.

She walked down the hall a little and answered her phone. I know that it was wrong but I wanted to know what had scared her. So I tried to listen to her conversation.

"Hello." She said.

"Angel, have you found them?" A man asked.

"Maybe. I am not sure. All you told me was to look for three people. Two guys and a girl. You did not even tell me what they are or if they are just humans. Nick you have to tell me something." She said even though she seem to be scared to spoke with confidence.

"Angel I do not know. I have told you everything that I know." He told her.

"Can you at least tell me what they look like?"

"I do not know. All I know is that they are not normal. Have you seen or heard anything weird?"

She was quiet for a moment thinking.

"Angel what is it?" Nick asked.

Annabelle shock her head. "Nothing." She said at last.

"I do not believe you."

"There is nothing I can think of."

"ANNABELLE CALDWELL SALVATORE!!" Nick yelled.

Annabelle jumped, looking at me. I quickly looked away.

"There is a guy something strange happened. He has a split personality. Chase is very kind, while Spike is arrogant and violent. There was also something about a commando mode." She said really quickly like when Bree super speed talks.

I quickly turned to Adam, Bree and Leo.

"Guys I think Annabelle is a spy or something." I said.

Bree looked at me like I had just lost it."Oh, you just don't want me to have a best friend." She said angrily.

Adam looked confused."What?" He asked.

Leo looked at me with interest. "How do you know that?" Leo asked.

"Because I used my bionics to listen to her conversation. She was talking to some guy about two guys and a girl. She told him about my commando app." I explained.

"Okay so what..." Bree started to say.

"Shh she's coming back." I interrupted her.

A/N I know it has been a long time since I last updated I'm sorry. I will try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. Please vote share and comment